Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: is this over the top

Post is this over the top

a few weeks ago i was out shopping and passed by the pet isle and saw a squeaky ball and got curious i got it and now im adicted to the sound of it i love hearing the little squeak i tried chewing on it and its not that it tastes bad but i can see why dogs love them soo much is this too weird?

Quote Originally Posted by arclord View Post
    a few weeks ago i was out shopping and passed by the pet isle and saw a squeaky ball and got curious i got it and now im adicted to the sound of it i love hearing the little squeak i tried chewing on it and its not that it tastes bad but i can see why dogs love them soo much is this too weird?
    It's probably not the right shape for your mouth, or you don't have an oral fixation. Right now I'm chewing on a straw just because I need something in my mouth. I completely understand why dogs like chew toys. I wouldn't mind one some of the time.

This is a site where people like wearing diapers... No, you aren't too weird.

No Arclord, it's not too weird. I'm sure you're not the first person to have tried using a chew toy.

hmm, i love to chew plastic. If I have a bottle of pop I pull the locking ring off and chew on it, so I do see what you mean

Weird? hell no,

I'm not a furry... (but I do have a nice dog and like to howl at the moon in her company.... (whenever I start the howling she just chimes in as loud as possible ... have gotten some weird looks but I don't give a sh*te))...

But I completely understand my dog liking to chew on stuff... I like to chew stuff myself (...well unlike my dog I don't chew on dirty stuff, nasty, smelly, icky, bad ... stuff)

But I'll never buy her any of the squeeky things ever again... she's lovin' em... but they drive me absolutely nuts... and she won't stop unless I tell her to do so with not the kindest attire...

Hehe yes its weird. But weird is good. I like chewing stuff my self however I don't have chew toys. But I do a have a hidden stash of "shines" irl >.> so I know how you feel.

cant be any weirder than walking in and trying on collars, or loving the jingly sound the personalized name tag makes when you move.
    General furry behaviour..

thats the weridest thing ever you should never do that... or its not that big of a deal lets go with number 2

Hell, I don't see the problem with it. I chew on things all the time. It's calming. Maybe I should get a squeaky toy and try it out. Right after I get my collar.