Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Member - DLJD502

Default New Member - DLJD502

Hello, I am DLJD502. I came across a link here while following links for further information on diaper lovers from understanding.infantilism.org. Being intrigued by how little access I had without registering, I registered to see more. Upon registration, I still had limited access. The limits are why I am willing to stay and post.

I have spent over a decade with obsessive effort hiding my most secret interests. This is the first location I have felt safe enough to begin opening up. The first revelation is my picture. Yes, that picture is intentionally cut down to barely reveal two things: diapers and self bondage. While I understand this is an AB/DL website, I felt it necessary to provide fair warning that the other interest is inseparable. Both interests started long before I can recall and have always been together in my mind. However, I will make every effort to remain on topic within this website.

With that clarified, I will move on to the correct topic, diapers. My earliest memory is from about age 7. My family was at the grocery store purchasing a few weeks worth of groceries and I happened up a package of Depends in the health isle. Only mom was within eye site, so I asked her what they were. Her response: adult diapers. Ever since, adult diapers was something I wanted to wear. I read every piece of information on diapers and incontinence I could secretly view. This included dictionaries and encyclopedias. The opportunity to try a diaper did not come until several years later. It was a baby size 2 duct taped into place. I longed for having a chance to buy diapers in my size. Later, I tried getting free samples. They only sent coupons for months to my parent’s PO Box. I saved the coupons and endured the embarrassment every time another coupon arrived. Most of them expired because in a town of a thousand people, I did not have enough nerve to purchase from the town pharmacy.

The next stage in my progression was my driver’s license. Now I could drive out of town to buy depends in my size. Many a pack stuffed into a backpack was smuggled from my car into the house through the bedroom window after dark. Since mom occasionally wanted to see what books I brought home from the library, I never brought the overfilled backpack through the front door.

Upon graduation, I took an out of state job and maintained a stash of diapers. At no time has age regression, adult baby clothes, or other baby related items entered my curiosity.

Thank you for reading my introduction.
    Last edited by Jeremiah; 02-May-2008 at 05:38.

EmeraldsAndLime

Quote Originally Posted by DLJD502 View Post
    I have spent over a decade with obsessive effort hiding my most secret interests. This is the first location I have felt safe enough to begin opening up. The first revelation is my picture. Yes, that is picture of me intentionally cut down to barely reveal two things: diaper wearing and self bondage. While I understand this is an AB/DL website, I felt it necessary to provide fair warning that the other interest is inseparable. Both interests started long before I can recall and have always been together in my mind. However, I will make every effort to remain on topic within this website.
    Blah, we all have some different kinks ourselves.

Good intro too, keep up the good posting. :thumbup:

Very good into, look forward to seeing you around the forums.

hay m8 welcome and weldone on the nice long intro the way thay should be =D

See this is what I love about this site nobody realy cares what ur into so u dont have to hide it =)

Thank you all for the warm welcome and kind words!

PS: I am sorry this intro is posted in two locations (one under "New(names/members).

Good to see you've posted a new thread here too.

Welcome to the forum and don't forget to post around but it looks like that is no problem to you.

Welcome to adisc. Have a great time.

Thats one of the best introductions yet.

Welcome to Adisc from another floridian u should pm me or im me on my sn's listed under my profile.

lol welcome im laughing cause when i took a clsoer look at your avy i seen the diaper.\
    again welcome hope you injoy your stay here ^_^