Thread: Tiger Cubs!!!

Default Tiger Cubs!!!

Today I went to my local six flags park (Discovery Kingdom) and brought my camera along since well.. the park has freaking two tiger cubs!!! One boy, one girl. Don't think they have names yet.

I took a lot of photo's of them and did as best I could.. sadly in most if not all of there there will be glare. Anyways here's the best 3 I found so far. (They are in spoilers to prevent Dial-up users and people with bad connections slowing down.)

Hope you enjoy and if you live in the Bay area or around Sacramento.. I highly suggest going to visit these tiger cubs before they grow up.. and they do grow up fast.. they also got two seal pup's as well they show off at their seal pirate themed show. Plus they got a Bald Eagle who's wing has been damaged.. they also got some pretty sweet rollercoasters as well and good bumper cars. The White Water Rapids ride is also a really nice way to cool off.

Just bring as little as you can and leave what you can in the car. Lockers cost a lot and all of them are one time use lockers asides the ones directly outside the front gates which are 10-15 bucks for all day usage.
    Last edited by Fire2box; 13-Jun-2010 at 02:28.

D'awwww! They're so cute! I've been to the Six Flags down there, since my grandma lived in Napa. I remember getting an elephant ride, it was so cool, big old elephant made me feel tiny, which is hard to do. Hope you had fun there.

Quote Originally Posted by Maytricks View Post
    D'awwww! They're so cute! I've been to the Six Flags down there, since my grandma lived in Napa. I remember getting an elephant ride, it was so cool, big old elephant made me feel tiny, which is hard to do. Hope you had fun there.
    I normally do.. this is the 4th time I went this year. Me, my dad his girlfriend and my friend all have season passes.. We mainly just went for the shows/animals today. Though I was the only one to go on Mudusa, which IMHO is the best rollercoaster I been on to date. But like I said, six flags will rob you of all your money.. if you want to go somewhere to eat you could also walk down the road to a carl's jr/gas station combo.