Thread: Humble Indie Bundle. - Update.

Error404

Default Humble Indie Bundle. - Update.

For those of us whom were lucky enough to get this awesome package, not all of you will know that Samorost 2 was added to the list of games included in the bundle.

You can STILL get this game using your old download key even if you purchased the bundle before Samorost 2 was added...

So on that note.

Enjoy your extra game if you haven't grabbed it already.

I think someone mentioned this in the topic I made about the package back when it was on sale. Anyways no one can buy the combo pack now I think, and Samorost 2 wasn't much fun.. I mainly just got mine for World Of Goo and Prenumbra.

Quote Originally Posted by Error404 View Post
    For those of us whom were lucky enough to get this awesome package, not all of you will know that Samorost 2 was added to the list of games included in the bundle.

You can STILL get this game using your old download key even if you purchased the bundle before Samorost 2 was added...

So on that note.

Enjoy your extra game if you haven't grabbed it already.
    NICE. That'll work.

Not to rain on your parade too much, but not only is this news weeks old, but back when this was new news they sent out an email to those who had already purchased to inform them of the extra game.

Error404

I never got an email, just so you know. Could be as someone else bought it me as a gift.