Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: question

Default question

i just wanted to know if their is a hypno file that some one can send me the link to that will,well make it easier to go,i tried to focuse on going when im sleeping or laying down but it has no use i juust cant do it,i can only do it when im standing,so yeah if some one can send me a link that i can d/L the file for free and safe or has a file and is able to send it by msn IM then just pm with your email,and yes i know alot of people dont think hypnosis works but yeah. thanks for the help

Tigger

Try progressive muscle relaxation. It get's you feeling alot more calm and relaxed and it might make it easier for you to go.

saddly i dont really know how to do that lol but thanks for the quick reply.

Tigger

You can learn how to do it. There are probably heaps of mp3s around. What they are is they have nice "calming" background music playing and some chick saying "squeeze your fist, then release it and say relax", and tell you to do all sorts of shit like that. I have a cd that my psychologist gave me. Was supposed to melp me sleep, which it didn't, but it makes you alot more relaxed.

iit seams really comlicated on wat im reading,i cant find any mp3 downloads that r free lol

I hesitate to do this, but there is a website for the more "extremists" in the community. If the mods don't think it's appropriate for it to be linked to here, then please remove it.

http://www.warpmymind.com

There's a ton of rather extreme mp3 hypnosis files there that I'm sure will make it "easier" to go. Although, personally, I'd advise against using any of them at all, it just seems like an all together bad idea.

dang some of them seem good but i dont have and im not able to pay for them

Quote Originally Posted by ruffie View Post
    dang some of them seem good but i dont have and im not able to pay for them
    From what I gather many of them are free, although they make you pay for the files that reverse the hypnosis. I migt be wrong about that though.

Quote Originally Posted by ruffie View Post
    saddly i dont really know how to do that lol but thanks for the quick reply.
    You don't know how to relax?