Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just bought my first diapers from the store

Default Just bought my first diapers from the store

I have always been one to buy diapers online because I just didnt have the guts to go to a store. Well today my girlfriend went to CVS with me and I DID it. It was as hard as I thought it would be. I just kept my self busy by talking to my girl the whole time. Im proud of myself

Whooo hoo! Heres to you...
    For me, buying diapers is almost as fun as wearing them. Next time, buy diapers while wearing- totally new head!!!!

after thirty years in diapers I simply don't care anymore...

I don't buy at grocery stores if it can be avoided - mostly because they just have crappy diapers also for the chance of running into people I know.
    But 90% of the times I buy from a local medical supply store ... never had any problem.... it's convenient.

sometimes I order online...

Congratz to you! It's also pretty cool that your girlfriend is supportive of you. She's a keeper. ;]

Quote Originally Posted by DiaperSoCal View Post
    Congratz to you! It's also pretty cool that your girlfriend is supportive of you. She's a keeper. ;]
    For sure. She was the first person I ever opened up to. She has an account on the site. In fact I think she is starting to venture into the DL world

Quote Originally Posted by baby_mike View Post
    I have always been one to buy diapers online because I just didnt have the guts to go to a store. Well today my girlfriend went to CVS with me and I DID it. It was as hard as I thought it would be. I just kept my self busy by talking to my girl the whole time. Im proud of myself
    HEHE I still get so nervous when buying them in person. My local CVS went 24/7 recently so I usually hit them on my way to work when there are like 0 customers there. But ever since they all went to the "cloth like" I stopped buying them & the only place to get them is on line now :/ Ah well not a biggie but I do miss the adrenaline rush though :P

Quote Originally Posted by Grizz View Post
    HEHE I still get so nervous when buying them in person. My local CVS went 24/7 recently so I usually hit them on my way to work when there are like 0 customers there. But ever since they all went to the "cloth like" I stopped buying them & the only place to get them is on line now :/ Ah well not a biggie but I do miss the adrenaline rush though :P
    I kinda like the "cloth like" ones. They are very easy to get away with wearing under clothes

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 1000 POST

Quote Originally Posted by baby_mike View Post
    I kinda like the "cloth like" ones. They are very easy to get away with wearing under clothes

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 1000 POST
    Yeah they sure are but they rub me raw between the legs XD & congrats!

Ouch. Then I can see why you dont like them

I just bought my first diapers today, my heart was racing a mile a minute! Walking down the asile going crazy in my head. I still can't believe I did it.