Thread: I ordered my first Abenas

Default I ordered my first Abenas

They should be here tomorrow. Everyone (Except me, of course) is out of the house for about a week, which allows me to order online. I had to do rush shipping to ensure it gets here before people return, since ordering online is difficult when you live with someone (Especially when it's your mother) who doesn't know you wear. I would have considered Bambinos, but their rush shipping is even more expensive. I'm pretty stoked though. I'll be sure to comment on them tomorrow once I get them

congratulations!!!

Good luck finding a hiding spot, have oodles of fun in 'em.

where did you order from, and how bad was the cost and shipping? I usually get the plastic backed abenas because they fit me well and Ive never had a leak problem although i still use plastic pants.
    whenever I order online I usually order through north shore medical it cost about 30 for a single pack with shipping but I get a tracking number and my order within 3 or so days in a plain brown box.
    anyways have a good time and make sure to cover everything up well before everyone gets back, don't want to be caught with a lingering smell :P and congratulations on your first abenas

In the same boat as you...

ABENA DIAPERS KICK SO MUCH ASS.

So much.
    Oodles better than Depends you will be so happy. They are so cute and comfy!

Congrats on your time by yourself and your ordering Abenas. I heard they are pretty good and hopefully it goes all well for you. But how many days will you have to enjoy solitude with them?

Quote Originally Posted by Kreefun View Post
    They should be here tomorrow. Everyone (Except me, of course) is out of the house for about a week, which allows me to order online. I had to do rush shipping to ensure it gets here before people return, since ordering online is difficult when you live with someone (Especially when it's your mother) who doesn't know you wear. I would have considered Bambinos, but their rush shipping is even more expensive. I'm pretty stoked though. I'll be sure to comment on them tomorrow once I get them
    Have a great time in the diaper

Quote Originally Posted by tk7432 View Post
    Congrats on your time by yourself and your ordering Abenas. I heard they are pretty good and hopefully it goes all well for you. But how many days will you have to enjoy solitude with them?
    Only two days, sadly. But I've got nights quiet since my mother goes to bed early, so I can usually chill diapered at nights without hassle.

---------- Post added 09-06-2010 at 08:15 PM ---------- Previous post was 08-06-2010 at 10:50 PM ----------

Hooray, they're here and I'm giving them a test. I gave them one heck of a flood and two or so very little wettings and they're holding up strong. I don't know if I can push it much farther, and I don't plan on sleeping in this one, but they're really impressive. I've got work tomorrow for most of the day, but I can enjoy evenings again