Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 37

Thread: Pokemon Fursona?

  1. #1

    Default Pokemon Fursona?

    I am sure this might come off as a sort of dumb question, but can a fursona be a pokemon? I researched a bit into it and it sounds like a rare occurrence whereas pokemorphs are usually a nonfurry fanbase and more for like RP and stuff. What are your guys oinions on this?

  2. #2

    Default

    Yeah, sure. I know that there are a couple furries here with pokemon fursonas. Pikachu's a pikachu, and I think someone here's an eevee. Now, if you were gonna be a dugtrio or an onix, I would question the furry value of that (because they're both made of rocks!) but I think that the general idea of having a pokemon fursona should be alright.

  3. #3

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Albernhei View Post
    Pikachu's a pikachu,
    Thats true

  4. #4

    Default

    It's acceptable enough that Fur Affinity's content browse page has a "Type" selection of "Pokemon" (both "tame" and "adult" - yes, that means Pokémon porn). The only other "brand"-specific selections they have are Digimon and Sonic, so Pokémon is obviously pretty damned popular there

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    It's acceptable enough that Fur Affinity's content browse page has a "Type" selection of "Pokemon" (both "tame" and "adult" - yes, that means Pokémon porn).
    Just thought of something. If a rock pokemon "gets its rocks off" does it cease to exist? Or maybe I'm thinking of the wrong euphamism.

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Albernhei View Post
    Yeah, sure. I know that there are a couple furries here with pokemon fursonas. Pikachu's a pikachu, and I think someone here's an eevee. Now, if you were gonna be a dugtrio or an onix, I would question the furry value of that (because they're both made of rocks!) but I think that the general idea of having a pokemon fursona should be alright.
    Dugtrio are made up of 3 diglett and diglett is a mole pokemon. So it is probably furry, they most definitely aren't made of rocks.

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by pajamakitten53 View Post
    Dugtrio are made up of 3 diglett and diglett is a mole pokemon. So it is probably furry, they most definitely aren't made of rocks.
    Okay. But an Onix is definitely made of rocks! Right?

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Albernhei View Post
    Okay. But an Onix is definitely made of rocks! Right?
    And Geodude and his evolutions, Beldum and its evolutions, Nosepass, Aron and his evolutions, Heatran, Regirock/ice/steel/gigas... gosh, I need a life.

  9. #9

    Default

    Awesomesauce! I doubt I could pull of being a Dugtrio or Magneton though. I'm a bit more along the scaly side of life with Nidorina ( I guess that counts a scaly right? It's somewhere between a reptile and mammal so I dunno.)

  10. #10

Similar Threads

  1. need a fursona
    By WilliamSoftpaw in forum Babyfur / Diaperfur
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 23-Nov-2009, 06:18
  2. Your Fursona
    By Bobkitty in forum Babyfur / Diaperfur
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 10-Oct-2009, 18:05
  3. Fursona
    By fuctifano in forum Babyfur / Diaperfur
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-Aug-2009, 13:52
  4. My Fursona
    By starshine in forum Babyfur / Diaperfur
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 27-Aug-2008, 01:43
  5. Pokemon D/P and Pokemon Farm
    By ScubaSteve in forum Computers & Gaming
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 09-Jun-2008, 23:02

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.