Thread: New user... the lone WOLF man!

Default New user... the lone WOLF man!

Hi everybody,

Please welcome me to the boards!

About me: I am a 22yo male. I am passionate for music! I love to write and record songs.
    I'm the lone wolf man cuz' I often retreat from society and work on art (I'm not a furry)

I've liked diapers since my earliest memories. When I was 14, I was THRILLED to discover I was not alone. The AB/DL community has significantly changed since the days when I was a teen baby. Nowadays, there is a lot more activity! It's crazy to think I'm 4 years older than the teen baby I used to be!!

But I'm very happy to be where I'm at today. My teenage years were filled with struggle. I had a lot of repressed shame! As I've transitioned from teen-hood into adult-hood, I've managed to heal the old wounds and appreciate my fetish. These days, I live in peaceful balance between my everyday life and my diaper life.

I hope to offer the community a unique perspective on diapers. I've spent 6 years in therapy (discussing diapers) and 3 years in college studying psychology! I have a passion for therapy and psychology. I love helping folks deal with their struggles. I'll have my own psychotherapy practice soon. With my background, I hope to help some folks on this boards when I hear my calling.

But mostly, I'm JUST here for the ride!
    Last edited by TheWolfMan; 09-Jun-2010 at 04:51.

Hi WolfMan welcome to ADISC. Can't wait to hear some of your views, hope to see you around the forums and chat.

yay another wolf cub the same age as me * pounces and hugs you tight* welcome to ADISC hope you enjoy it here and hope to hear all kinds of good psychotherapy type advice especially from someone that has had experience on both sides of the issue.

*looks at wolf cubs indifferently* Welcome to the site. Hope you enjoy yourself. I'm a cat, by the way, in case you didn't guess. Psychobabble? Sounds fun. I look forward to the brain-hurt.

Welcome to ADISC! Hope you enjoy your time here on this site! I am a fox kinda fur (not officially a fur but I like foxes but will not allow myself to be a bandwagon).

Quote Originally Posted by woofcub View Post
    yay another wolf cub the same age as me * pounces and hugs you tight* welcome to ADISC hope you enjoy it here and hope to hear all kinds of good psychotherapy type advice especially from someone that has had experience on both sides of the issue.
    Actually, I am a wolf MAN, not a cub. My animal-component is all grown up. The rest of me enjoys regressing to... maybe... age 4-5.

I've never met any wolf cubs before. But you're certainly a cutie *learns over to pet your soft baby fur*

aww o well at least another wolf to chat with *wags tail enjoying the scritch* feel free to send a pm my way anytime :P