Thread: Rawr!

Default Rawr!

Hey guys, what's up?

My name is Prophet Paw. Well, it's not my real name. It's my nickname -- one out of many, but this one I stick with for the most part.

You can easily assume by the name that I'm a furry, which is correct. I write anthropomorphic fiction, but I also write and perform music. I'm a graphic designer by day and a musician by night, but my schedule has gotten a little crazy so I'm not as active as I was before. Don't be surprised if I disappear for a while, come back, rinse and repeat. It's just me getting things done and making sure that everything is in working order.

Of course, I'm into diapers. I started out with stress incontinence at 15 and then I was formally diagnosed with IBS at 18. While diapers are sometimes a necessity for me, I also find pleasure from wearing and using them.

I have an account that showcases my stories. You will find them on my lionstories account on FurAffinity. If the stories are tame enough in content, I will post them here on the ADISC.org web site, but for the most part, I will link you to those stories.

If you need any help with writing or graphic/web design, just let me know. I'm here to stay and I'm here to help!

Callaghan

Well, quite rude of the others to not acknowledge you. Hello ProphetPaw, It seems you read the information on how to make an intro, unlike me and you followed it pretty well. As you may find, I, myself, am a spontaneous and outgoing individual. While being younger than everybody else in my classes, I still manage to succeed. Well, there comes my next point. One of my shortcomings is I am a slight braggart... I was often ignored as a child and that now causes me to try improve, and then brag. Hope to see you on the forums soon.

P.S. Didn't think I should put this up there, but I am also quite blunt, so expect to see me in the threads with flame wars, attempting to shut them down with a blunt wood axe. Metaphor ftw.

Quote Originally Posted by CallaghanTheTerrier View Post
    As you may find, I, myself, am a spontaneous and outgoing individual. While being younger than everybody else in my classes, I still manage to succeed. Well, there comes my next point. One of my shortcomings is I am a slight braggart... I was often ignored as a child and that now causes me to try improve, and then brag. Hope to see you on the forums soon.
    You're just like me when I was 15.

Because I was picked on a lot in high school, people didn't really get to know the real me. I was also very spontaneous and outgoing, but once I graduated from high school and went to community college, I was those things and then some. You said you're a slight braggart. I used to be total braggart... on the Internet, that is -- and I was like that because I wanted people to like me. I exaggerated some aspects about my life to boost importance and my self-esteem, but that didn't work out too well. Now, I'm just a slight braggart. I know when I can brag and what I can brag about because I do my research, I do my homework and if I brag about expertise in a certain area, that's because I own the subject matter. Still, I will always admit that I don't know everything and I am still part of the learning process.

Good to know a younger version of me exists on this forum

Callaghan

When did I say I knew everything? I said I knew everything about everything I knew. Wait, When did I say that again?

Just joking around man. Nice to get a reply for once >.< (again joking). I don't really exaggerate the good things in my life, but the bad things, if anything at all. Telling one person a bigger story than it is is like telling a hundred people the real one. It gets it off my chest, without me having to tell everybody in earshot. [SARCASM]I also suffered so many traumatic events! God! That time that a centipede crawled across my stomach![/SARCASM] (true story, but the sarcasm is about the exaggerating... just to be sure, you can't hear my voice here).

A centipede crawled across your stomach. Try having one of these things crawling on your back in the middle of the night:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1711292-potato-bug-0.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	57.6 KB 
ID:	2117

This is a potato bug. You can step on them, but they won't die. Their backs are harder than snail shells. I had one of these suckers crawling on my back at three in the morning in my bedroom. It wouldn't even leave my back. I literally had to wrestle with it and beat it with my shoe mercilessly until it left my back. Just thinking about what happened gives me chills down my... never mind.

Callaghan

Oh nonono. The centipede was a Vietnamese centipede. They can be up to 3 feet long, uncrushable (by the 9 year old I was then) and takes 2 cans of raid to kill at 4:00 AM in the morning. Trying to find a video or picture now. I think it was the Vietnamese... pretty sure.

EDIT: Got it. I recognize this one. Definitely the right type.
    http://animal-world.com/encyclo/reptiles/centipedes/images/VietnameseCentipedeWHSp_AP7I.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by CallaghanTheTerrier View Post
    Oh nonono. The centipede was a Vietnamese centipede. They can be up to 3 feet long, uncrushable (by the 9 year old I was then) and takes 2 cans of raid to kill at 4:00 AM in the morning. Trying to find a video or picture now. I think it was the Vietnamese... pretty sure.

EDIT: Got it. I recognize this one. Definitely the right type.
    That bug looks awesome. You would think that was just a prop or CGI effects from a horror movie.

Callaghan

Its scary crawling across your chest