Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you think about one-player sex?

Default What do you think about one-player sex?

We've heard thoughts on sex, anal sex, oral sex, no sex, but not one on the horrible "m" word.

Masturbation, scuttling the badger, or kitten-killing(since God does kill a kitten every time you do it...or something like that.), or any other euphemism you can think of for it.

What are your thoughts on doing it often? How about those who don't at all? Those who have abstract "techniques"?

I want a discussion on your theories of the topic, in any way shape or form. Nothing overly dirty, we all do like our lunches in our stomachs. Feel free to discuss if it's morally, socially, or any ' "ally" appropriate.

The key word.
    Discuss...Unless you don't want to.

i just use the standard pistol grip. i used to use my knuckles, but that would get frustrating. always got to keep a towel or cup near by for easy clean up. just need to make sure which cup is my water and which one is my-- nevermind...

I usually do it once or twice a day.

... Abstract techniques? Well, without going into detail, I'm able to reach orgasim and ejaculate without an errection. I've got a bizzare technique for it too, but I won't gross anyone else out after that revelation. >_>

Ayerea

I personally don't have a single problem with it. despite my transsexualism, and having the TOTALLY wrong stuff down there, i still do it, usually once a day. 1) because its an amazing stress releaser 2) Because i get nothing from anyone, ever in life. (never even been kissed), yet im one of the horniest girls around. So i need some way to let that out or ide pop =P

Thats me. Also i do it through some sort of soft pants or shorts because i instantly become un-horny if i see mr.winky down there =/ Damn do i need a vagina.

It depends mostly on my schedule. You see, if I'm busy, I hunker down and put all these stuff right out my mind and concentrate till the point that I would hardly notice a comet coming right at me.

But if not, call it maybe once or twice a day? I have a pretty high sex drive, and a high libido to boot. It is, like Ayerea says, an extremely good stress reliever and helps ease the tension within the body. If you are asking about feelings, then at least I don't feel guilt. It's all part of human nature after all. Just that society is taught to frown upon it.

And if I catch my kids masturbating one day, I would be most likely to apologize for intruding and just tell them to keep going at it. But I would also caution them to know how to keep it in check.

Euphemism? Pumping the dolphin? =)

Euphemisms:

Polish the rocket
    Choke the chicken
    Spank the monkey
    Pocket hockey
    self-love
    'batin

I do it quite a lot - being a virgin male in his 20s in america, I think it's understandable. I don't do anything too weird, other than the few times I have tried fingering myself....didn't get anything out of it, really (and yes, i cleaned it beforehand and wore a glove >_>)

I'd feel guilty but.....wait, no I wouldn't.

Plus, if I didn't.......:blowup::blowup::blowup:

Well, if time allows, I'd say I probably masturbate 2-4 times daily. It's a great stress reliever, and it makes me last longer with women.

Do you guys have a hand preference? I'm right-handed, but it's easier and feels better to use my left hand.

I used to masturbate twice a day time ago, but now I masturbate less.
    Surely there is nothing wrong with it, doctors says it could prevent some illness and you can't forbid it. If you feel to need it, let it go.

FullMetal

Quote Originally Posted by Kraiden View Post
    I usually do it once or twice a day.

... Abstract techniques? Well, without going into detail, I'm able to reach orgasim and ejaculate without an errection. I've got a bizzare technique for it too, but I won't gross anyone else out after that revelation. >_>
    You.

PM me.

Now I need to know.

FullMetal

Zeit

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan View Post
    I'm right-handed, but it's easier and feels better to use my left hand.
    I'd have to second that. Thank gob there's someone else out there who does it the same... here I thought I was a crazy sexual deviant to use my left while being a rightie. That's a load off... no pun intended.

I usually go for a day or two without then I try for 2-3/day for a few days in a row. I find I need to abstain for a day if I know there'll be hanky-pankering with the GF, or else I'll just get really tired and nothing fun'll happen when it comes down to "business". Hope that isn't too much info...

As for strange techniques... I just use my left. Very lemon about it.