Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: ok extremely great news for ABs and DLs

Default ok extremely great news for ABs and DLs

i work as a CNC machinist and welder/fabricator for my main line of work and the cutting dies for the pampers cruiser size 5 showed up in a scrap auction last week i bought both master dies for 100$ now i can enlarge the cuts and make an absolute complete pampers sized for teens/adults

a few things i still need

the diaper fluff anyone know if i buy this in bulk

the papery plastic outside anyone know where i can buy that

the stick tabs once again anyone know where i can get these or how to make some bigger ones

ive been modifying the master and enlarging to an extent but i dont know where to start with pampers size ???? (lets say 10)

well other than that any suggestions on how to make them better we can make our own perfect fit pampers in a real size

so anyone want to test the first batch off the line if i can get the material somewhere in the next week i can start stamping diapers

ok i tried uploading pics but it wont load maybe im just stupid but??

I'd stop calling them "pampers" for starters. I'm sure they have a copyright on that.

ok then maybe you guys here can come up with a new name for them

you can call them pawpers :P and if possible put bones or doggie prints on them, although thats just the furry side of me thinking out loud any furr prints would be awesome. if your not going that route how about recast diapers/briefs as in pampers recast for an older generation that wants to be young.

i have not been able to try a pampers cruiser so.... but it would be cool to try a test run

ya there the actual stamping an cutting rollers so i took the design and bring the dimensions up to a usable level

if you give me a design or sketch i can put that on the fron of them

pawpers is a cool name but ive heard it somewhere dosent someone own that name though???

Dampers, snuggies, Wuvs, tight cloud. The possibilities are endless as log as their are real brands to rip off, um... Tushies...

Quote Originally Posted by pampersonly View Post
    ya there the actual stamping an cutting rollers so i took the design and bring the dimensions up to a usable level

if you give me a design or sketch i can put that on the fron of them

pawpers is a cool name but ive heard it somewhere dosent someone own that name though???
    I may be wrong, but I think Pawpers is a fictional babyfur diaper manufacturer. I have seen a lot of FurAffinity members use this brand name in their artwork.