Thread: new little wolf cub

Default new little wolf cub

hello all just wanted to post my intro

Ive been a long time lurker here and recently decided to register so i can post and chat.
    just a little about me, I'm a little wolf cub (furry) and also a loving pet who loves cub things, i enjoy wearing nappies occasionally in private but occasionally do need them at night, my favorite one is the plastic backed abenas, well thats my intro i guess sits back and wags tail, now on to the forums

Hi, welcome to adisc.

Another Wolf, eh? Plenty of wolf cubs here. (we may be running out of room :P)

anyway, Care to post your non BDL related intrests? Play any games? Live in a paticular state? Fan of any Tv shows?

It helps you find freinds who share intrests, and we want to know you as a (wolf) person, not just "that random Fur who wears diapers"

aww yea I know theres a lot of wolfs around. no need to worry about room though I'm not too big :P
    for other interest i love camping and walks (as a pet or just with friends) for games i like card games and FPS PC games. I'm currently stuck in the more wooded region of NY.
    for TV shows i know its not on anymore but I'm a big fan of reboot and all of the Stargate shows. for hobbies i like working with computers and electronics.
    in my spare time I like to grow plants and veggies and hang out with the furry and non furry friends. when the chance arrises i also like to shoot skeet in the backyard range

camping, cards, shooters, scifi, hang with friends, fire shotguns in the backyard,

Wait, What? did that once with the scouts, grazed one birdie, and seriously injured my arm, was sore for a few weeks :|

heh, anyway you should be able to find PLENTY of stargate fans to talk with. Belive me, its impossible to be the biggest geek here, someone always has you beat. *cough* competitive yo-gi-oh *cough*

intro forum seems a bit slow today, sometimes the scale of your greeting depends on when you post it...

Garthcub

yay hai woof cub welcome to adisc
    More furries the merrier i say daww a wolfy cub i love all wolf cubs so adoreable :3 *wuff*
    cool interests i'll no doubt see you in the forums soon enough or possibly in irc *hugs*
    Garthcub
    Ps im lil lion cub who loves wolfs

Hi woofcub, welcome. Always room for another furry little woofie.
    Hope to see you around the forums and IRC

... i think i an safely say that we will soon have wolf PACK to deal with.