Thread: Retail Stores

Question Retail Stores

I'm not sure how many people are from around the area I'm in but I'm wondering if anybody in the greater L.A. area knows of any retails stores around here that sell Molicare/Abena or any high quality diaper? I'm trying to find a diaper that will absorb all the water from an enema if possible.

I found a store that sells cases of Molicare but such an item is expensive and I really don't have anywhere to hide that many diapers. I would like to find somewhere that would sell just one pack.

I'll even settle for Attends/Tena if the absorbency is high enough and they have a decent crinkle.

Ordering on-line for me is almost impossible as I never order anything on-line and it would make my parents extremely suspicious (I still live with Mom and Dad.)

Any advice or information is greatly appreciated.

wait wait wait im closeish to LA where is this store i can also not order online but want some awesome diapers

well i live also close to LA
    if u want somewhere u can get diapers with no one caring try the little super market on the 2nd floor
    in El Mercadito
    if u hang in LA youll know what it is if u dont its that big place across the Evergreen Cymetery and Pizza Hut
    No one seems to care
    i got a pack of pampers size 6 there and also saw goodnites and some adult diapers that i cant remeber the brand of

LA has a million specialty medical supply stores. Just Google for them. Most should stock some selection of the better American diaper brands such as Tena and Tranquility — you might even find a place or two with Molicares in stock.

If i ever need diapers i just call the cvs and the will order them

Post Sorry, I've Been Busy

wait wait wait im closeish to LA where is this store i can also not order online but want some awesome diapers
    This is what I am trying to do, too.

well i live also close to LA
    if u want somewhere u can get diapers with no one caring try the little super market on the 2nd floor
    in El Mercadito
    if u hang in LA youll know what it is if u dont its that big place across the Evergreen Cymetery and Pizza Hut
    No one seems to care
    i got a pack of pampers size 6 there and also saw goodnites and some adult diapers that i cant remeber the brand of
    I actually live in Orange County but would go as far as Santa Monica or Pasadena for Molicares or Abena, especially if it's not required to buy a whole case in order to purchase these brands.

LA has a million specialty medical supply stores. Just Google for them. Most should stock some selection of the better American diaper brands such as Tena and Tranquility you might even find a place or two with Molicares in stock.
    I'm really lazy and only actually look at the stores that have websites. Calling the places is a hassle because I always feel like the person answering the phone thinks they're being pranked or something because I sound young. Sometimes I think they give me attitude or seem annoyed that they have to answer the phone.

how big of an enema?
    Standard 2 Quarts Will Do

If i ever need diapers i just call the cvs and the will order them
    Do you mean they'd order the brands they sell in their on-line only store to a retail location for pick-up? If this is true, then >9000 Internets to you!