Thread: Hey

Default Hey

Hey considering im in the introduction I'm new here. I'm 17 and into cute things on top of diapers. My hobbies are becoming a pilot. Been into diapers since fourteen but rarely wear them. Wish to do it more but don't get around to it.

*meant to say hobbies are flying into which I am becoming a pilot. Also play a lot of video games.

Welcome to ADISC!
    I've always been kinda interested in flying planes, It's cool that your becoming a pilot. There are a lot of us here who play a large variate of video games, what types of games do you play the most? Also, if you want to edit your post there is an edit post button in the bottom right corner of the post you want to edit.

Welcome to ADISC Lorditachi =)

The Gamers group and Computers and Games forum may be of interest to you.

Also, don't forget to check out the live chat!!

Hope to see you around.

Arli

Welcome to ADISC! Hop on the live chat! That's where the action is.

Quote Originally Posted by Thisusernamewontfi View Post
    Welcome to ADISC!
    I've always been kinda interested in flying planes, It's cool that your becoming a pilot. There are a lot of us here who play a large variate of video games, what types of games do you play the most? Also, if you want to edit your post there is an edit post button in the bottom right corner of the post you want to edit.
    Flying the Cessna 172r. Hoping to get license by end of summer. Play games like WoW on and off. Play Kotor a lot. TF2. Mostly play random single player every once in a while.

Welcome to ADISC! Hope you enjoy your time on this site! So you are 17 and already flying? That seems interesting!

Quote Originally Posted by diapertologist View Post
    Welcome to ADISC! Hop on the live chat! That's where the action is.
    How exactly does this live chat work? (yes, I'm really that uninformed)

Welcome, just click on live chat at top, instructions are good, even I got on.