Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where to buy sleepers & Onesies

Default Where to buy sleepers & Onesies

I live in south africa and there are no companies in South Africa that sell onsies and stuff.

Just wanna know of any international sites that sell them that are good with international shipping!

ive just recently ordered a sleeper from jumpin jammerz. Theyre based in america but what ive herd from other people theyre ace

How about the all in one company at least they are in the UK and a little closer to you, you might try e bay and look for a manufacturer in china or someplace closer to your part of the world.

If you want to buy one in the US and have me ship it to you, I would, as long as you pay the shipping charges I don't want anything for doing this.

I'm just a sleeper lover who thinks everyone should have a chance to enjoy sleepers like I do every night...

From my understanding, there are services which cater to your situation. You order an item and it is shipped to this company, and they ship it to you. i'll google around and see if I can find the name of the company I am thinking of.

Quote Originally Posted by ryrypie View Post
    ive just recently ordered a sleeper from jumpin jammerz. Theyre based in america but what ive herd from other people theyre ace
    Jumpin Jammerz are in the Americas yes, I believe Canada.

But what I don't like about them is that they don't have like the rubberized or textured feet.

Quote Originally Posted by JonBB View Post
    J
    But what I don't like about them is that they don't have like the rubberized or textured feet.
    Agreed.

not sure if anyone else has had any luck with this but if you have access to a sewing machine and the fabric you can make your own sleeper or onsie. to be honest the first one I made myself was not up to par but still works well (sleeves were a bit tight) as i didn't use a pattern my other ones turned out very nice and i wear them all the time. if you can find a pattern in your size your set after getting some fabric. Ive found it a lot cheaper to make my own stuff and i get to make it more custom like designs and stuff. if you need any help making some feel free to ask I will be glad to help.

If you need a place to ship it to in the US, I'd be happy to ship it internationally for you as long as you cover the shipping/handling costs.

Have you checked ebay ?
    Lots and lots of reputable sellers that will ship worldwide.

Quote Originally Posted by mimster View Post
    Have you checked ebay ?
    Lots and lots of reputable sellers that will ship worldwide.
    As long as you have over a 44 inch waist. -_-

For those of us who are smaller, eBay is rather neglectful.