Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Toy Story 3 Pull-Ups :)))

Smile Toy Story 3 Pull-Ups :)))

I bought a pack of the new Pull-Ups yesterday, the ones with Toy Story stuff on em, their pretty cool! Im happy I'm still skinny enough to fit into them hehe, the designs are great. Just dont expect any absorbency improvements lol

Quote Originally Posted by GoodniteTeen View Post
    Good luck with that. I used to wear the Mickey mouse ones a while back. Its good that you chose them, heck, I would prefer a pull-up over your average underjam any day.
    Two things about the quote: it is probably helpful for you to not use so many colors for that many sentences so that you don't try and blind some of our members. Also, might I suggest that you make an intro thread so that we may get to know you more?

I happened to notice one in the trash of a Bon-Ton today, lol.

I got some from Target, probably a month ago or so. I'm too large, but a slight modification makes them fit. Not very absorbant though. Still, my girlfriend is real small, and she fits in them perfectly! =D

Toy Story was my absolute favorite thing ever growing up, I remember when the second movie came out how excited I was. I love the commercials for these, they bring me right back to my childhood and look great.

Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrie View Post
    I bought a pack of the new Pull-Ups yesterday, the ones with Toy Story stuff on em, their pretty cool! Im happy I'm still skinny enough to fit into them hehe, the designs are great. Just dont expect any absorbency improvements lol
    I hadn't even realized they did the new Toy Story on the pull-ups. I remember having pull-ups from the original Toy Story. There was one with Woody by himself. Buzz by himself. And then, one with both of them in a "buddy buddy" hug.

Quote Originally Posted by Needsaname View Post
    Toy Story was my absolute favorite thing ever growing up, I remember when the second movie came out how excited I was. I love the commercials for these, they bring me right back to my childhood and look great.
    I so agree with you. Toy Story and Lion King were/are my two favorite movies. ^,.,^

these aren't worth it unless they got Totoro front and center, which they won't and don't.

YAY! i had toy story pullups when i was in kindergarten i believe...

love the original movie, but lion king was always my all time favorite