Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Providers Choice sample

Question Providers Choice sample

In the free sample thread there is a sample here: Providers Choice ACTIVE Adult Diapers Free Sample

However, I put in the form info, and then went to Step 2, then my sister walks in the room, so I closed the tab. Later I went back to the site, but putting in my form info all over again, then when I go to Step 2 to complete the registration, it says I can't because the email or address has already been registered. What should I do? i really want this diaper sample!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dopey94 View Post
    In the free sample thread there is a sample here: Providers Choice ACTIVE Adult Diapers Free Sample

However, I put in the form info, and then went to Step 2, then my sister walks in the room, so I closed the tab. Later I went back to the site, but putting in my form info all over again, then when I go to Step 2 to complete the registration, it says I can't because the email or address has already been registered. What should I do? i really want this diaper sample!!!
    Uhm.. use a fake email?
    WHen I did it, my ISP, AT&T decided to piss on my connection, so i must have sent in like 3 different forms that didnt go through
    So I set up a fake email and used it, and got my diapers

Dopey94. try doing the lost password.
    if you are just going for 1 free sample it don't matter. the email is more for if you buy some then it makes a "my account" so you can see all the buyng history and tracking and reorder stuff. I am sold on them tho as being better than any of the 'best diapers'. I would like to know what you think when you do get them. msg me when ya do

OK it worked! I was thinking I would have had to change my address too though, which would not be possible... Anyway it worked and im very excited as this looks like a REALLY nice diaper...

Dopey i layed out a Active 12hr, Dry24/7, Abena X-Plus, Bambino, Attends waistband, Molicare Super Plus and compared them. The thickest was a tie with the Abena and Active but the active didn't stick out as much under clothes. It took 2 floods in the front before it started to wick to the back. No leaks! plastic back and velcro landing area the size of Bambinos. I can't wait til you get them!! *oh the only bad thing i notice was the low left tape seemed to pop after 8 to 10 hours. lemme know if you get that to or if it was just a bad batch i got so i can see about getting it replaced.

i want these real bad....how long did it take to deliver fur?

---------- Post added at 04:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 PM ----------

i mean tb chris

THese look AMAZING! THey look just like Luvs, from the picture at least! Thanks for sharing!!!

---------- Post added at 03:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 AM ----------

I would really like to see some pics of the diaper if any are available. Possibly a review?

Gotta love a free sample, prob not to Canada though. tbchris, how do these run in size compared to the others, in case I have to buy some.

Quote Originally Posted by dtalk View Post
    i want these real bad....how long did it take to deliver fur?[COLOR="Silver"]
    Took just under 2 weeks. The order I put in for 2case was on the 31 and was posed to be delivered today but maybe monday.

Quote Originally Posted by ShootsAndLeaves View Post
    I would really like to see some pics of the diaper if any are available. Possibly a review?
    Soon as they come in I will be doing as good a review as I can. lots of pics and showing everything i can compare it to side by side. It is hard to find anything about this one and when I search for it I find mostly my posts so I want to get the word out so they dont cancel them or something. and I would really like to hear what other ppl think to.

Quote Originally Posted by untrained View Post
    tbchris, how do these run in size compared to the others, in case I have to buy some.
    Hmmm hard question. I wear a large in most everything but i can still wear med *tho tight* on everything but Attends. I need XXL on them. The tapes came came enough to the front I can probly wear a med. I am a little worried that getting so many Lg might be a mistake without trying the Med first. I was just so impressed I jumped on them. When I was at the about 11 hour mark I needed to pull them up and retape tighter because the croch was sagging a little to much. If it was regular tapes I would have to change them then. More I think of it now I should have tried the Med. I wear a 42 Wrangler jeans. I can fit 40 but not tuck a shirt in easy and they look tight. Hope this helps answer at least a little.