Thread: New Here

Default New Here

Hello
    I'm new
    I have been into the AB/TB/DL scene for about 8 years

I'm more of a DL than AB, I am always looking for someone to talk to or play games with

shoot me a msg anytime
    Tony

angelabauer

Quote Originally Posted by dperman View Post
    Hello
    I'm new
    I have been into the AB/TB/DL scene for about 8 years

I'm more of a DL than AB, I am always looking for someone to talk to or play games with

shoot me a msg anytime
    Tony
    Good Morning, Tony!

Welcome to ADISC. Considering how long you have been interested in diapers, this is the place for you.

Can we assume since you have been into this for 8 years that now you are older than 18? Or are you younger? I ask because many members prefer to communicate with folks close to their age.

What else would you care to tell us about your interests and life goals. Your screen name is "dperman" and you sign as "Tony" yet on your profile you list your sex as private. ADISC is a support organization. The more we know about you the more support we can provide.

As for private messages, you might want to read the FAQ. It will be a brief while until you can reply to PM here. Meanwhile participate any you will make good friends.