Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What is one brand that you would NEVER recommend?

Default What is one brand that you would NEVER recommend?

Now I haven't had that much experience with too many brands of diapers, so I don't really have one that I wouldn't recommend...But what brand would you never recommend...Let's try to limit it to just one brand per person, that is unless you end up testing out a worse brand than the one you said previously...And of course an explanation of why you thought they were bad would be appreciated n__n

Attends 10 w/ waistband. When I tried them, they were worse than Depends.

EmeraldsAndLime

Well, I know it's just one brand... but still, any of the pullup varieties of diapers, bar DryNites. Of course, they may work for someone with only light incontinence, but they really aren't good for a DL. Plus, they're not the most snug diapers, a lot of the material is the waistband part with only a thin pad along the middle. Leaks are fairly common too.

Quote Originally Posted by Ranger View Post
    Attends 10 w/ waistband. When I tried them, they were worse than Depends.

I never had a attends, but I couldn't imagine anything worse than depends.

Depends, don't get them, and also Goodnites, if you're planning on wearing them and wetting in them more than once (they can only handle one full wetting).

Depends.

I haven't tried the Attends 10, probly won't now.

any baby diapers, such as pampers, their tapes rip off and they dont hold that much urine.

Goodnites. Unless you barely wet or wet really slowly, it's prolly going to leak. :/

I would not recomend:
    1. Attends: Most of them suck and they are worse then depends.
    2. Goodnites: or anything related to them, they leak, are thin and have no absorbancy.