Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Aby.com still down

Default Aby.com still down

Aby.com has been down for almost a year now. Does anybody know if and when it will be back up again.

Does anybody know of any other sites like it.

Thanx
    Vrede

The last time that ABY went down for an upgrade it took about 18 months for it to come back. My understanding is that the person who owns it has a fairly busy life and so doesn't have a huge amount of time to work on it.

Meanwhile, most of the community has made its way over to RUPadded. RUP started as an alternative to ABY using the same software, but has grown into a new software and has a very active community.

The register option for RUPadded kind of turns me off... I mean the gender choice is 'male' and 'woman' ... Y_Y

The register option for RUPadded kind of turns me off... I mean the gender choice is 'male' and 'woman' ... Y_Y
    Shouldnt it be 'Male', 'Female'
    or if they are going to use woman, then it should be 'Man', 'Woman'
    Sexist much?

It also asks your sexual orientation, then asks you to check which sex you're attracted to.
    I suppose it's not as bad a Diaperspace's gender choice list. What kind of gender is giantess?

Mako

I recall this being brought up and I believe it was an issue with the software. On the original RUP there were more gender options. Tody and Seb are quite receptive though, if you do sign up bring it up in the suggestion forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Rissy View Post
    What kind of gender is giantess?
    fairly certain it is a female giant (probably added as a bit of a joke)

Quote Originally Posted by Rissy View Post
    I wasn't aware of that. I registered 2 or 3 incarnations of the software ago, and never really went back to look at the registration options again.

In any event, as far as I'm aware RUP is the only site out there that's similar to what ABY was, although, if there's another I'd love to hear of it.