Thread: what diaper is for me?

Default what diaper is for me?

So i have some cash and i reallllllly want a diaper - but i donno what to get....
    i have 38 bucks in the bank
    i have a place told hold about 60(idk for sure but i have backup places's) or so ( floor boards that are under bed and you need a good screwdriver to open it up..+are covered by carpet)

i want something that can hold alot of pee (i feel wired saying this) and be worn for like 13 or more hours and are good for night time mostly

but also go above my waist a little bit and wont cramp my "freind" :P

Im 5'9 and my waist size is 44 hip to hip im probably 200 pounds ( I know i know.. im working on it...I broke a leg and wasnt doing anything for a while...) ( last time i went to doctor i was 196) not too bad

well Attends runs kinda small so you would prolly want xxlarge. most every thing else large should work. as far as holding a lot and for $38 you are going to get stuck with a couple sample packs of good ones or a pack ok decent ones like ATN or Attends Waistband. The good ones that have samples are Dry24/7, Active Ultra Plus, Bambino, Abena x-plus. If you want a lot and won't really wet them then you can get lots of cheap diapers for that amount on like ebay and craigslist. if you want some links or want to see lots of very good reviews look at the wiki.

As far as what to get for 38$, I'd suggest spending it on either Bambino or Abenas(The 2 Pack ones, 16-20 in total) - But 13 hours is pushing it if you drink alot of liquid...

Quote Originally Posted by Eulogy View Post
    As far as what to get for 38$, I'd suggest spending it on either Bambino or Abenas(The 2 Pack ones, 16-20 in total) - But 13 hours is pushing it if you drink alot of liquid...
    I mean 12 or so hours meaning non wet as in ifi dont use it for 12 + hours its still good

If i use it i plan i changeing asap

I drink about probably a whole qirt of juice a day and i goto the bath room at least 3 times a day

i want ones that kinda go above your hips - i donno if a pic would help you or not see what i mean.. :P

anything thats a brief would be nice

i got to check and see what i have in the bank

I probably have like 60 bucks but im not sure

Quote Originally Posted by Valerye View Post
    What's you waist, hip(not hip to hip.), and pants size.
    How do i find out the waist,hip? paint size? i have so many brands of pants - some are 38 some are 58 some are 28 :L

Best way to get this info for you?

Use a measuring tape. There is some size difference between different clothing, but 28"-58" can't be right. If you are using existing clothing to measure, use clothing that actually fits you. (like your underwear.) Don't use that pair of jeans you might "sag" with that is 2 sizes too big or those stretchy shorts that may be 2 sizes too small that you wear on hot summer nights.

BTW if you have no clue about your measurements how do you know what clothing to buy?