Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: ABDL Personals

Default ABDL Personals

I know ADISC isn't the place for ABDL Personals. But where is a decent place for personals. Diaperspace and Dailydiapers are dodgy sites, and I don't think people even read them anyway. I'm really wish I knew a good place to look for a boyfriend or girlfriend, and really, I don't think anyone but a caretaker type of partner would stand being in a relationship with me Y_Y

I think the problem is when you add personal ads to a website it degrades the rest of it quickly. Personally, aside from us, you mostly find creepy or dodgy people at those places. Wish I could direct you to a better site though.

For proof of what Kite is saying, go to one of the personals sites and say you're a female. That's why there aren't ABDL personals.

Rissy,
    I think your best bet if you WLTM an ABDL partner is just to hang around the more reputable forums, get to know some people on here/there and ask them out if you feel like it ;-)

Other than that, put a "single and looking" bit on your bio and see what happens.

Aha...it makes one wonder what would happen if you went to a real online dating service, and in your bio, put...likes diapers.

Yeah it's kind of pathetic.
    "I'm an AB girl"
    "BE MY MOMMY~~!!!!1111"
    I mean, AB implies you're NOT a carer.

I'm know what you mean and such. It's just annoying.

My experience... Since you're the woman, use that power to shop for what you want. As said by others, if you post a personal you'll just get tons of responses and most of them not good.

It's still a ton of work, but my experience is a lot better.

DiaperSpace, as you've said, is dead based on the number of users it has. But there are still some very active people on it. My strategy: Browse by location to confine to your area, and any hard requirements you have. Then open all the profiles on the page. If the "last login" date shown for a given profile isn't within the last year give or take... skip it. Then weed out the creepy ones. Repeat for the rest of the found set. What you're left with probably won't be many, so from there it's actually manageable to review profiles and compose individual e-mails.

FetLife may be another place to hit up; I've managed to find a few contacts through there and even had lunch with a nice AB+DL couple recently.

If you really do just want to do the personals routine, try CollarMe.com or Alt.com.

Quote Originally Posted by kite View Post
    I think the problem is when you add personal ads to a website it degrades the rest of it quickly. Personally, aside from us, you mostly find creepy or dodgy people at those places. Wish I could direct you to a better site though.
    If you leave the city walls, you will be devoured by the gargantuan leviathan of darkness and your soul will be digested over the course of a thousand years in a process known as the Dread Millenium Esophagus Journey. And if that's not an epic poem turned into a metal song, it most certainly should be.

Also, there are probably plenty of people out there for you, and that's encouragment for sure.

Unfortunately the only site that doesn't allow personals is the most reputable AB/DL site but that is life I guess, it means that the creeps won't be tempted here in the hope of finding a mummy/baby girl.
    I'd say Diaperspace would be your best shot if you are desperate but word of warning age, gender and orientation won't stop some people on that site.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Aha...it makes one wonder what would happen if you went to a real online dating service, and in your bio, put...likes diapers.
    Sooner or later you'll still need to tell. Might be nice to have it done as soon as possible.