Thread: Hallo

Default Hallo

Long time lurker, and I haven't been on here in awhile, so I figured I'd post this so I can access the rest of the site and w/e.

I'm 17, live in Indiana. I had a bedwetting problem as a kid, stopped wetting around 11 or 12, but I've always wanted to go back to wearing diapers. After Christmas last year, I went ahead and ordered some bambinos, and god that was awesome.
    My hobbies are video games, especially team fortress 2 (which I've been playing for 2 years, barely touching any other games), drawing, reading, and watching movies.

I kinda doubt I'll post here often, but I might drop in once in awhile.

Welcome to ADISC, Reflcopter! I hope you enjoy your time here on this site! Might I ask if your username is reflective of the type of video games you play?

Nah, its a reference to this.
    www . mprove.de/script/09/reboot/_media/roflcopter.gif

Hello, roflcopter! Welcome to ADISC!
    Ah, your name. Best not be a 4chan/ /b/ reference or you'll get your ass kicked around here...I know from personal experience. *ahem*
    Anyways, we seem to have a lot in common. What do you like to draw? What kinds of books do you read?

Quote Originally Posted by Mitsukuni View Post
    Hello, roflcopter! Welcome to ADISC!
    Ah, your name. Best not be a 4chan/ /b/ reference or you'll get your ass kicked around here...I know from personal experience. *ahem*
    Anyways, we seem to have a lot in common. What do you like to draw? What kinds of books do you read?
    Bree, you don't play TF2 do you? haha

Anyways welcome.

DannyTheNinja

Excuse me, the ROFLcopter waaaaaaay predates 4chan and /b/, kthx.

If you can buy a ThinkGeek shirt of it, it's not a banned meme.

Oh, and welcome ^_^

--Danny

:P Welcome

I have tf2 too what do you mostly play? - i play surfing mostly and custom maps

Thanks everyone!

Ineedateam, I was playing competitive for a cevo team until a month ago, when my internet connection started crapping out at random times in the day. So recently its been fun servers, 24/7 dm_store, 24/7 cp_orange, and the occasional lobby. I used to surf alot, but realized I should probably find something else after I could never get to the end, and ended up just killing people in jail instead of trying.