Thread: Jay Mohr wears diaper

Default Jay Mohr wears diaper

This is an excerpt from an article written by Jay Mohr for Parenting Magazine.

"Suddenly I was jealous. Nik had peed in a diaper and I hadn’t. I leaned against the wall, trying to will out a stream. When I was finally successful, it was euphoric. No wonder Jackie had given us such a hard time about being potty trained. Peeing in a diaper is a freaking awesome experience! To my surprise, it wasn’t wet and disgusting. The diapers were amazingly absorbent, and whatever pee came out of me magically vanished into the lining."

Evidently, while his son was at a grandparents he and his wife tried on and used adult diapers to find out why their son was refusing to potty train.

GaashaHuzzah

Wearing a diaper once for experience and 'wearing diapers' are two very different things.

Is this for real ? ' Parenting Magazine ' actually published this ?

Quote Originally Posted by Floridaguy View Post
    It's an excerpt from a comedy book he wrote. I'm sure it's not real, but it's good for a laugh. But yea, there's a whole article in Parents Magazine.
    Aaha, that puts it in a different context altogether. It's O.K. because it's just comedy.

It's an excerpt from a comedy book he wrote. I'm sure it's not real, but it's good for a laugh. But yea, there's a whole article in Parents Magazine.
    I thought it was comedy from the begining, hense why I said "that is just auesome."

Olivia

More importantly Who the Fuck is Jay Mohr?

Jay is a guy who was in a few good movies, some you would know like Small Soldiers, Pay It Forward and The Adventures of Pluto Nash. He is also in some pretty popular TV shows, like Scrubs, and Monk. He is also a pretty funny stand-up comedian. He is the creator and host of NBC's Last Comic Standing.

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.tvsquad.com/media/2006/01/jay-mohr.jpg

Jay Mohr - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Quote Originally Posted by Yoh View Post
    More importantly Who the Fuck is Jay Mohr?
    Excellent point, I have no idea. Whoever he is, I was just supprised that a popular magazine like that would have published an article on adult diaper wearing, until I learned it was just a comedy bit.