Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Wearing over the Holiday

  1. #1

    Default Wearing over the Holiday

    Just wondering if anyone is going camping and get to sleep in a tent wearing?

  2. #2

  3. #3

    Default

    I am spending the weekend on my boat with nothing but diapers and a t-shirt

  4. #4

    Default

    I might go rollerblading in the parade wearing my diaper
    might not too, kinda undecided about it all

  5. #5

    Default

    I will be going camping June 19 (for 7 days) in the Porcupine Mts. in the UP of Michigan. Can't wait. Last year we camped in another spot on Lake Superior and I got to play in the sand on the beach in nothing but my diapers and plastic pants (found a very remote spot with no one around). It was really great. Hope I can do that again when we are camping.

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by babygary View Post
    I will be going camping June 19 (for 7 days) in the Porcupine Mts. in the UP of Michigan. Can't wait. Last year we camped in another spot on Lake Superior and I got to play in the sand on the beach in nothing but my diapers and plastic pants (found a very remote spot with no one around). It was really great. Hope I can do that again when we are camping.
    Oh man! That sounds like fun! I wish I could join you!
    I wont be going camping with diapers, but mabe when I go camping by my self (when I am older) I might bring some up north with me.

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by BugaBoo98966 View Post
    Just wondering if anyone is going camping and get to sleep in a tent wearing?
    I go camping a lot, but I'd never wear diapers doing so. I associate camping with being hot and sweaty. That's the last time I want a urine-soaked bag in my crotch. Furthermore, I don't want to have to carry a used diaper out of wherever I happen to be tenting.

  8. #8

  9. #9

    Default

    Oh it was great. See I kinda need them and I really do need them when I drink. When I drink it's like a forsure thing on waking up wet. So I have to wear a diaper. And I also do wet the bed. It's not like every night but enough so I do need to wear them every night. Even my girl tells me to make sure I put something before I fall asleep. Gotta love it. Oh and there was alot of drinking that weekend

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by babyeddie71 View Post
    I am spending the weekend on my boat with nothing but diapers and a t-shirt
    Thats nice. How was it?

Similar Threads

  1. If you are near the Holiday Inn in Kensington...
    By Lil Snap in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 25-Jan-2010, 09:41
  2. Parents on holiday, hurray!
    By Dan155 in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 19-Oct-2009, 09:39
  3. Games out this holiday season
    By LilRabbit in forum Computers & Gaming
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 27-Sep-2008, 02:47
  4. A Weeks Holiday
    By mizzycub in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 31-Aug-2008, 07:45

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.