Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wearing over the Holiday

Default Wearing over the Holiday

Just wondering if anyone is going camping and get to sleep in a tent wearing?

I am spending the weekend on my boat with nothing but diapers and a t-shirt

I might go rollerblading in the parade wearing my diaper
    might not too, kinda undecided about it all

I will be going camping June 19 (for 7 days) in the Porcupine Mts. in the UP of Michigan. Can't wait. Last year we camped in another spot on Lake Superior and I got to play in the sand on the beach in nothing but my diapers and plastic pants (found a very remote spot with no one around). It was really great. Hope I can do that again when we are camping.

Quote Originally Posted by babygary View Post
    I will be going camping June 19 (for 7 days) in the Porcupine Mts. in the UP of Michigan. Can't wait. Last year we camped in another spot on Lake Superior and I got to play in the sand on the beach in nothing but my diapers and plastic pants (found a very remote spot with no one around). It was really great. Hope I can do that again when we are camping.
    Oh man! That sounds like fun! I wish I could join you!
    I wont be going camping with diapers, but mabe when I go camping by my self (when I am older) I might bring some up north with me.

Quote Originally Posted by BugaBoo98966 View Post
    Just wondering if anyone is going camping and get to sleep in a tent wearing?
    I go camping a lot, but I'd never wear diapers doing so. I associate camping with being hot and sweaty. That's the last time I want a urine-soaked bag in my crotch. Furthermore, I don't want to have to carry a used diaper out of wherever I happen to be tenting.

Oh it was great. See I kinda need them and I really do need them when I drink. When I drink it's like a forsure thing on waking up wet. So I have to wear a diaper. And I also do wet the bed. It's not like every night but enough so I do need to wear them every night. Even my girl tells me to make sure I put something before I fall asleep. Gotta love it. Oh and there was alot of drinking that weekend

Quote Originally Posted by babyeddie71 View Post
    I am spending the weekend on my boat with nothing but diapers and a t-shirt
    Thats nice. How was it?