Thread: Is anybody my age near me

BabyWanna

Default Is anybody my age near me

Hi I am 13 years old and live near Sutton Coldfield i was wondering if anybody lived near by is my age and wants to meet up and be babies together I no a place we can. The baby changing room in Marks and Spencer's

By the way I have already made one introduction but I want to see someone else face to face in nappies/diapers

Don't ask to meet up with people, until we get to know you better.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyWanna View Post
    Hi I am 13 years old and live near Sutton Coldfield i was wondering if anybody lived near by is my age and wants to meet up and be babies together I no a place we can. The baby changing room in Marks and Spencer's

By the way I have already made one introduction but I want to see someone else face to face in nappies/diapers
    It is unwise for anyone, let alone someone as young as you are, to post information that detailed about where you live. Take a little more care for your safety.

No one should meet anyone face to face without finding out more about them than a few posts here will let them know. We have no idea of know if you are the age you say you are, and you have no idea of knowing how old most of the people here are nor what their intentions might be. You would be meeting in a public place, but you should probably reserve being a baby to private spaces--not changing rooms for babies in an M&S. Ease up a little, post around here, and eventually there might be people comfortable with meeting in real life.

Well said Mingus, and it makes me think. It's interesting how we do feel like we can trust people after seeing them on a site for maybe a year. Even then however, we really know little about the real people behind the computer screens. A genuine predator would be very skilled at presenting themselves in the way they want to be perceived, so one should always be careful.

DannyTheNinja

Bye!

--Danny

Peachy

That should teach you a lesson about living too close to the Ban Button and then accepting candy from it! Now it swallowed you up!