Thread: Howdy!

Default Howdy!

I'll try to keep this short and simple! I'm currently a student at Texas A&M, but in a few months after graduating I will be moving to Florida for a year.

As for who I am, I love doing everything from sitting at home playing WoW to line dancing at the nearby country hall to jumping around at electronic clubs. I love being around people, and I love having a great time. The only thing I'm currently lacking is, there is a very special part of me that my friends in real life cannot relate to, and although being an AB/DL doesn't consume my life, it is slightly frustrating at times not to have an outlet. I'm hoping through ADISC I can forge meaningful acquaintances and friendships with new people who share this common bond.

See you around! =D

Welcome Aggies, to our community ADISC! Feel free to post around as much as you'd like!

Do you have any hobbies or interests you would like to share with us?

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
    Welcome Aggies, to our community ADISC! Feel free to post around as much as you'd like!

Do you have any hobbies or interests you would like to share with us?
    I've pretty much said my main interests. Key things that I guess intrigue me are anime, gaming, and general otaku cullture. Other than that, I'm pretty much down for anything and everything. I'm not so much into specific things, I'm more into the people that are doing them. There is nothing that I like more than having a great time with amazing people.

As a Baylor student, I'm very tempted to be extremely negatively sarcastic here.

Meh, whatever. Welcome aboard. You picked the right forum to join, so I guess that makes up for your questionable choice of college

When you say "electronic clubs", what specific subgenre(s) are you talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by NutFreeFruitcake View Post
    As a Baylor student, I'm very tempted to be extremely negatively sarcastic here.

Meh, whatever. Welcome aboard. You picked the right forum to join, so I guess that makes up for your questionable choice of college

When you say "electronic clubs", what specific subgenre(s) are you talking about?
    Gah! Even on the internet I can't get away from you people!!! xP

Since you're more familiar with the area though, you understand that in some parts of Texas (especially College Station), the availability of certain clubs are limited. We only have one such club in College Station, and depending on the night of the week it could be playing anything from progressive house to hip hop remixes. So, it's really across the board. My palate is accustomed to most things, although personally I lean a bit more towards trance.

Welcome to ADISC! Hope you enjoy your time here on this site. How has it been for you as an Aggie! Your basketball crew isn't that bad but nothing compared to my future Terps!

Quote Originally Posted by Aggies View Post
    Since you're more familiar with the area though, you understand that in some parts of Texas (especially College Station), the availability of certain clubs are limited. We only have one such club in College Station, and depending on the night of the week it could be playing anything from progressive house to hip hop remixes. So, it's really across the board. My palate is accustomed to most things, although personally I lean a bit more towards trance.
    Electric Daisy Carnival - Saturday June 19th 2010

Eh?

Quote Originally Posted by NutFreeFruitcake View Post
    Electric Daisy Carnival - Saturday June 19th 2010

Eh?
    So I know where I'll be going in 3 weekends...

I'm surprised I've never heard of this. The horse and buggy doesn't bring me the mail as much as it used to, though. :P