Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hi, my name is Sebine

Default Hi, my name is Sebine

And I'm an asshole

I'm also an AB/DL, I sort of fall somewhere on the /

anyway, to make myself feel less awkward >.>, I'll tell you about the craziest thing Ive ever done in a diaper:

I went for a midnight romp at the playground while it was raining

went up there in a tshirt and pants, removed tshirt and pants, and romped around in the middle of the rainy night in a diaper

was lots of fun, but you should know: Diaper + Rain + Slide = extremely fast ride

I've enjoyed talking with you in PM before seeing you intro post, as such I will advise you that our interests go well beyond diapers and we would like to hear about you as a person rather than a one dimensional interest in an object.

Perhaps you could tell us about your interests, including likes and dislikes.

Most importantly ,and speaking of a type of Hell, what kind of cheese would you most like to see spread over your feet before strolling through a meadow filled with fireant hives.

Quote Originally Posted by Khaymen View Post
    I've enjoyed talking with you in PM before seeing you intro post, as such I will advise you that our interests go well beyond diapers and we would like to hear about you as a person rather than a one dimensional interest in an object.

Perhaps you could tell us about your interests, including likes and dislikes.

Most importantly ,and speaking of a type of Hell, what kind of cheese would you most like to see spread over your feet before strolling through a meadow filled with fireant hives.
    Perhaps more when I get back from the dinner I'm being forced into
    but I rather enjoy hiking, running, the library, japanese pop music

I hate wearing shorts, I never leave the house without a hoodie on, and I cant stand people who don't understand what a belt is and how to use one

Quote Originally Posted by Sebine View Post
    Perhaps more when I get back from the dinner I'm being forced into
    but I rather enjoy hiking, running, the library, japanese pop music

I hate wearing shorts, I never leave the house without a hoodie on, and I cant stand people who don't understand what a belt is and how to use one
    Are you my REAL brother?

I wore a sweater to my June exams last year and people thought I was retarded. I also only wear shorts to swim. Shorts just to wear around are like EWWWWWW hairy legs!

Quote Originally Posted by Zephiel View Post
    Are you my REAL brother?

I wore a sweater to my June exams last year and people thought I was retarded. I also only wear shorts to swim. Shorts just to wear around are like EWWWWWW hairy legs!
    I wore a sweater in 90 degree weather
    "Arnt you hot?"
    "Little"

lets see.. more about me
    Currently I live with my grandmother in Ohio, looking for employment

I tend to stay in the house during the day and go out at night, I enjoy rollerblading, new movies, and harassing my friends on Skype

I wasn't lying either, I am an asshole. It's one of those 'facts of life'
    I'm also a bigot, which ties into the "I'm too stupid to wear pants correctly" thing

I wear shorts over my jeans to confuse people. Been doing it daily for the past few weeks and it hasn't caught on yet. I like to think I'm counter-counter-counter culture or something.

Welcome to ADISC! We're lots of fun, only moderately hostile, slippery when wet and only one letter away from being A DISCO! I totally used that before, but it was two months back. Should probably be the site motto anyways.

Take luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Slang View Post
    I wear shorts over my jeans to confuse people. Been doing it daily for the past few weeks and it hasn't caught on yet. I like to think I'm counter-counter-counter culture or something.

Welcome to ADISC! We're lots of fun, only moderately hostile, slippery when wet and only one letter away from being A DISCO! I totally used that before, but it was two months back. Should probably be the site motto anyways.

Take luck.
    A DISCO!

Why the hell didnt I see that O_O!?

Cute

Shorts over Jeans over Diaper o.O

Yep, you're a weird one, but Zephiel had it right, I have mega leghair
    Wind through leghair is just ewwwwwww

Olivia

By the Avatar I take it you're either a Satanist, or just like the pentagram?

Quote Originally Posted by Yoh View Post
    By the Avatar I take it you're either a Satanist, or just like the pentagram?
    Sure, that makes sense, right?

Atheist.

I just like Satanism paraphernalia

I was considering getting a black pearl earring inside of a pentagram
    Or those studs (for widening the piercing hole) with a pentagram in them

Just to scare people

Quote Originally Posted by Sebine View Post
    Sure, that makes sense, right?

Atheist.

I just like Satanism paraphernalia

I was considering getting a black pearl earring inside of a pentagram
    Or those studs (for widening the piercing hole) with a pentagram in them

Just to scare people
    Spacers are for widening the hole (at least here they are) and EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW <--- my opinion on spacers.

Pentagrams look cool, though