Thread: Name this baby product?

Default Name this baby product?

I hope this is in the right forum....

I found this picture of me when I was a baby sitting in this wierd looking baby walker. I always wondered about it since Ive never seen a baby walker like this.
    Until I saw "Look whos talking Too"

Anybody know the name of this thing? lol

http://i49.tinypic.com/2j66bf6.jpg
    Last edited by LittleHanah; 29-May-2010 at 01:40.

I bet you can make one of those using old tire inner tubes and some plastic banding material to strap the tubes together.

Quote Originally Posted by ballucanb View Post
    I bet you can make one of those using old tire inner tubes and some plastic banding material to strap the tubes together.
    Hey, thats an idea...

That walker looks like fun lol

I've seen one of these before, but can't recall what it was called. Now you know it's going to bug me to no end until I search around and find one like it.

~Pramrider

After some google searching, apparently walkers are banned in the US for being dangerous and the only way to get something like that would be to goto England

I could find nothing about it except that it's perhaps from the 1980s

Quote Originally Posted by Sebine View Post
    After some google searching, apparently walkers are banned in the US for being dangerous and the only way to get something like that would be to goto England
    Walkers are still quite legal in the US. Go into any dept store's baby section and you'll see several of them for sale. You may have come across some particular make/models that were pulled for safety reasons in your Google search, but baby walkers in general are still sold here. True, they do have an inherent safety risk since they give young toddlers added mobility. That's where parental responsibility comes in to make sure there's nothing dangerous the child could happen across in their travels through the house like an open stairway, electrical devices, choking hazards, etc. In fact, it's best to restrict the area a child can roll around in to a couple rooms where the parent will be, and be able to watch over the child. If you have young toddlers, child-proofing your home is a *must do* anyway.

~Pramrider

This looks like the same thing used in full house. Only they used it to throw used Diapers away.. Seems cool though..Wish I had one =)