Thread: I has a predicament. Yus.

Question I has a predicament. Yus.

~ Problem solved -_-
    Last edited by Jussen; 02-Jun-2010 at 13:50.

That totally sucks and I do know how you feel. I have a friend that I really like, but A) he has a bf who he lives with but has stated he doesn't want to be with and B) he has said he doesn't want to be in any relationship. When we're together there are moment where I think he might be interested and moments where I don't think he is. All that said, I don't have any answers for you, much less myself. Sorry I can't give you some amazing advice, but you're not alone, there will always be someone somewhere with this type of predicament.

I thought you and Kael were dating? o.o

I can't really give advice either. >.<

Mako

This is called being in the "friend zone". Unfortunately since you've been put in the friend zone, it is a barrier that if broken leads to catastrophe. Sorry dude, you're outta luck unless he initiates.

I've been the guy who won't be in a relationship more than once. There's a good friend of mine who has had the biggest crush on me for three years. I won't go out with him because that's just not what I do. Now there's another guy who's falling for me. I let him know the moment I saw a sign that we would never go out so don't fall for me.

Just remember that this side sucks too. He doesn't want to hurt you, but there's no way not to because he cannot go out with you. No matter how you feel, try not to put him in an uncomfortable situation. It's the least you could do.

Quote Originally Posted by Jussen View Post
    Basically, I has this guy who I'm *really* close to now, and I think I'm kind of crushing on him but he told me weeks ago he's not interested in being exclusive right now...
    While there's certainly a lot of context that no one here has, I'd not take what he says as anything more or less than what it is: he doesn't want to be exclusive. Is he poly?

It stinks to be in a situation like this, I know. I would say give it some time, people do change as do their feelings. For the time being I think you might just be stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Mako View Post
    This is called being in the "friend zone". Unfortunately since you've been put in the friend zone, it is a barrier that if broken leads to catastrophe. Sorry dude, you're outta luck unless he initiates.
    Im going to have to agree with this - you have to just be more then a freind with out over doing it and not crossing the line... just stick a had over the line...

I am not good with people/love so take what i say on this with a grain of salt

Im just agreeing with what others have said.

Peachy

LOve is a two-way street, and relationships only work if both parties are interested in each other. You can't build a relationship on a crush on your part if the other person shows no interest. Cruel, but true.

Basically, you have two options:
    (1) Try to win him for you even if he says he's not interested. The risk is to lose a friend over it.
    (2) Lay off him and find someone else. In this case, he may eventually become interested and already in a relationship with someone else.

Peachy