Thread: Underjams now in Wilkinsons! (UK users)

Default Underjams now in Wilkinsons! (UK users)

I was in town today and I did my usual scout around to see if I could find Underjams (I haven't seen any for several months) and to my surprise, Wilkinsons had a whole shelf of them, both boys and girls designs in L/XL size.

Hmmm, now they just need to hurry up and get them here in Australia, I have been wanting to try them out...

hehehe hell yeah they look awesome!!!! i would love to try them they look great!

Quote Originally Posted by Anonimousdl View Post
    really i thought they only had them in us
    No, they have them over here too. Though I hardly ever see them. Drynites are the brand that tend to be stocked in Supermarkets etc. I had been worrying that Underjams were being phased out, since they stopped selling them in Tesco, but I'm really glad to see them in Wilkinsons. It means I won't have to treat my only pack with such care anymore lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Guineapigged View Post
    I was in town today and I did my usual scout around to see if I could find Underjams (I haven't seen any for several months) and to my surprise, Wilkinsons had a whole shelf of them, both boys and girls designs in L/XL size.

I see....I would not have noticed as I was looking at those 'right price' size 5 packages of what I term as 'incontinence undergarments' on the shelves nearby; a while ago, someone mentioned a 'Wilkinsons size 6' but I do not believe this to exist in any of the Wilkinsons stores I have visited....

I still see them in Tesco and Boots. Though the sides are probably the worst thing about them.

I only ever see the S/M DryNites in Wilko so this is a pleasant surprise.