Thread: Hey everyone

Thumbs up Hey everyone

Hi I'm Micah. I still wet the bed and spend a lot of time trying to hide it but also kinda like when people find out. I only wear something protective to sleep in if I'm not gonna be me in my own bed. Goodnites.

Welcome to ADISC Micah =)

Your intro was very brief, and there are some things I don't understand. What do you like about people finding out you wet the bed? It seems like you don't particularly enjoy wearing protection, is that true? If so, at least you're considerate enough to do so in somebody else's bed =) Do you have to wash your sheets every morning?

Anyhoo, we'd really like to know more about you apart from that. What are your hobbies, interests, life ambitions, favourite books, favourite movies etc?

Quote Originally Posted by MicahG View Post
    Hi I'm Micah. I still wet the bed and spend a lot of time trying to hide it but also kinda like when people find out. I only wear something protective to sleep in if I'm not gonna be me in my own bed. Goodnites.
    Welcome. Noot fun to wet the bed.

Hey MicahG!!! Welcome to ADISC! Do you have any interests?? (bikeing ect.) Really sucks to wet the bed.Hope to see you in the fourms

~Eevee~