Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Addressing somebody about *b/dl/whatever?

Default Addressing somebody about *b/dl/whatever?

So I know that somebody I know is into the whole *b/dl scene, and of course I'd want to tell them, but I don't know how they'd react. Personally if somebody knew and was cool with it, I'd be fine with them telling me, but I guess I just think that might just be me.

What does everyone else think? Would you want another *b/dl to tell you if they knew about you? :S

Set up an anonymous e-mail account and message them "I know about your secret, don't worry I won't tell anyone... as long as you-- DETAILS AT 11" and then e-mail him back later saying j/k.

That's what I'd do, at least. lol

If you want to take a more serious look at it, set up an anonymous e-mail and just say you go to their school and you are aware of their secret and ask if they would like to have anyone else to talk to about it, their age. Ty and word it less creepily, though.

Hmm, maybe :]

I guess I'm really wondering as well what people here would want? Like you, Zephiel, would you want somebody addressing you about it if they were fine with it? :S

Quote Originally Posted by Macaroni View Post
    Hmm, maybe :]

I guess I'm really wondering as well what people here would want? Like you, Zephiel, would you want somebody addressing you about it if they were fine with it? :S
    Me, personally? No idea... I think I'd prefer to be the one that knows rather than the one approached. I don't like being all powerless in that scenario. If someone knew and had a similar feeling I think I'd prefer they tell me, not so we could get to know each other, but so that he wouldn't have dirt on me that I didn't have on him.

Haha, true that. Though I am far too nice to blackmail people :P
    And reavealing info, they're actually a member on this forum, so I'm assuming that if they don't know it's them already then I must be pretty covert already haha

I won't go into details on here so I don't give them away, but I know. For shizzle.

...I take that last part back. Terribly sorry.

For starters, some clarification if you would. You say you know them, but are you friends or just aquatints? I suppose I'd have to say that if someone I know is also into this and know I am, I'd want them to come forward. More so if the person is an actual friend, less so the "less" our link is, but of course I wouldn't know any of that until they came forward.

I'd say we're friends. We don't talk too often, as we have different classes, but we talk every so often :]

I don't think you can tell them that you know without telling them you are as well. It seems only fair. That would at least put you on even ground. Of course, you would have to be really sure!