Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bambino vs Dry 24/7

Havik

Default Bambino vs Dry 24/7

Sorry if this has been brought up before...
    I was wonderin overall which of these 2 diapers is better? Dose a certain one take wetting while messing the other or something like that anyways which one of these 2 would you say is better?

I am sure there will be a big debate, and I think it comes down to preference when you get up to the absorbancy each have. IMO, the dry brief is thicker and will hold a better wetting than the x-plus. I do not mess, so I will not comment on that.

in my opinion the dry 24/7 is the much better diaper. it's thicker, more absorbent, and most important of all it doesn't have the problem with wicking that bambinos have. it absorbs instantly -- you don't get a little puddle of pee in the bottom of your diaper that slowly soaks in. i hate that! :yucky:

dry 24/7s are also super cute! they don't have babyish designs, and there's a small wetness indicator, but i think these are the diapers that most closely resemble baby diapers in the fit. there's lots of elastic in all the right places.

if only they weren't so damn expensive.

If I bought crappy diapers all I would do is add more. I sleep with atleast two to three every night. I just cut the diaper down the middle and one on each side of that and hell you have a diaper that will hold anything. did I mention it feels more like a diaper then just one

Quote Originally Posted by BugaBoo98966 View Post
    If I bought crappy diapers all I would do is add more. I sleep with atleast two to three every night. I just cut the diaper down the middle and one on each side of that and hell you have a diaper that will hold anything. did I mention it feels more like a diaper then just one
    if you bought crappy ones - you would wear 2 or 3 a night? I thought that's what your gf makes you do already?

Havik

how much thicker exactly are dry 24/7`s

dry 24/7 posts no address and no phone on their site and has not answered any of four emails-- had anyone had any real contact with these people-- diaper might be good but customer service seems to be zero.

I have a thickness comparison between medium and small dry 24/7s in one of my photo albums. I never measured the Bambinos I had a week earlier, but I will assure you the dry 24/7s take the cake!

They are way thicker, and way more absorbant. They rarely leak, and they are very soft. I couldn't get Bambinos to stop leaking for me... They didnt leak as badly as Molicares, but they still leaked a lot.

If you can afford dry 24/7s, don't hesitate to try them.

The new smalls say "medium" on the plastic. They were the original mediums before the company bridged the gap between medium and large... So if you normally wear mediums, the small is just fine.

The smalls aren't new at all, actually. For whatever reason, they didn't upgrade the smalls in the redesign, so they're the same as they were last year, and the year before. That is to say, they're fine, but nothing great, and certainly not remotely as thick or absorbent as the new mediums.

Havik

I dont even get why I make post like these I would never be able to order off the internet anyway and when I get my own card and mail these wont be around anymore...

but I'm still curious... lol the large dry 24/7s would proubly be big on me but If I had plastic pants with it I'm sure it wouldent leak... dose to big matter?