Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help

Default Help

Ok, so tomorrow I'm planning to ditch school, walk down to wal-mart, buy some diapers, and put them in my backpack, it will be empty, and it will be in the beginning of the day so im back before the end of the day, and thats all that will be in my backpack, tommorow my last full day of school, so please, is this a good or bad idea??? ditchings not the main problem, its the fact, if you had this one oppurtunity, would YOU take it? im just making sure this isnt a really big mistake, so tell me if i should go for it, and whatever else i said

Seems like a trivial reason to skip, HOWEVER it may be a good idea if a lot of the kids from your school or area will be working at the Wal-Mart during the summer and making it impossible for you to buy diapers.

So yeah, if that's the case and you don't want to wait until after summer go for it.

i wouldnt do it cause what if the schoold calls ur mom or dad

Not such a goo idea IMHO. Getting busted skipping school may just be part of growing up, most of us have done it. I think getting busted skipping school to buy diapers is whole different game. If you can get away from it all is good right? If you are caught skipping, what would your story be? It could get ugly

Some students skip the last day of school, because, it is the last day of school. Does that make it right?
    The answer is no.

And given that you say 'walk' to the Walmart, it makes it sound as though it is close. Now, if it is close, something tells me that people there will know when schools end, so if you look to be a student, it may draw more attention to yourself.

Really, the choice it up to you, but if it were me, I would not make the decision.

Guys... this was an issue back in May...

After reading this, could you tell BP that they should try to prevent leaks?

Terrible idea. Even if it is the last day of school, then you run a high risk of things going awry. Odds are, you'll run into some adolescent that knows you will be using Walmart as a summer job to make a couple bucks, which is terrible news for you. also, the school could call your parents, unless you can convince them that you're sick, too much to go to school, but not badly enough for them to have to stay home from work, so that they can call the school and tell them that you're unable to attend.

also, do you have a place to hide them? are your parents prone to taking trips to walmart on their way to of from work?

it would take some real planning to pull this off without getting caught on either the skipping or the purchase.

Quote Originally Posted by Dann View Post
    Terrible idea. Even if it is the last day of school, then you run a high risk of things going awry. Odds are, you'll run into some adolescent that knows you will be using Walmart as a summer job to make a couple bucks, which is terrible news for you. also, the school could call your parents, unless you can convince them that you're sick, too much to go to school, but not badly enough for them to have to stay home from work, so that they can call the school and tell them that you're unable to attend.

also, do you have a place to hide them? are your parents prone to taking trips to walmart on their way to of from work?

it would take some real planning to pull this off without getting caught on either the skipping or the purchase.
    Look at the time stamp next time. You're over 2 months too late.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephiel View Post
    Look at the time stamp next time. You're over 2 months too late.
    sorry about that, I didn't get your comment about it being in may, and i usually don't look at the time stamp, since it was the newest post, so i just assumed....

i'll be sure to check next time

Quote Originally Posted by Dann View Post
    sorry about that, I didn't get your comment about it being in may, and i usually don't look at the time stamp, since it was the newest post, so i just assumed....

i'll be sure to check next time
    It's August. The "last day of school" didn't tip you off?