Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: does a bat count as a furry?

Unhappy does a bat count as a furry?

iv concluded that i am a bat and i know for a fact they are fuzzy but does it"count"

I guess that all depends on what context the bat can be found. An anthropomorphic bat would most certainly be a furry.

I've seen stranger furry identities.

PS: Rogue the bat from whichever sonic games is a furry bat.

I don't think it even has to have fur, I know some people are birds or alligators or even dragons. So ya, you could be a Bat if you wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by AbsoluteBedlam View Post
    I guess that all depends on what context the bat can be found. An anthropomorphic bat would most certainly be a furry.

I've seen stranger furry identities.

Rogue is a badass!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AbsoluteBedlam View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Thisusernamewontfi View Post
    Rogue is a badass!!!
    I was trying to remember why I couldn't remember Rogue from Sonic... there isn't one. The bat is called "Rouge", as in the seductive colour used by females on their lips. (Nerdiest way to put that)

Bats count. Damn, if a cockroach counts a bat definitely counts.

Ya just about any animal you identify with counts is how i see it.

I would just say that if you want to be a bat, I'm not stopping you. Be whatever you want to be, just stay out of my picnic basket (yes foxes can carry picnic baskets but I am not a fox!).

Quote Originally Posted by Thisusernamewontfi View Post
    I don't think it even has to have fur, I know some people are birds or alligators or even dragons. So ya, you could be a Bat if you wanted.

Rogue is a badass!!!

she is less bad ass and more of fan servis

so does that mean you are gonna do a fur suit of a bat with huge wobblies.
    (in the SA2 game 2 player introduction when the game starts, thay do wobble.)

By most definitions, yes, a bat is a furry, just by being an animal (and a real one, at that.) An idiot could say "hurr durr it flies so it's an avian!" But bats are classified mammals, so it's a borderline case.

The point would be, is if you're a vampirekid or a furry bat :P. I go with any animal counts pretty much. Unless someone else has an outlandish suggestion that you belong is some other grouping but if you wanna be part of fur it certainly counts. Those guys at bunnywares?, I think, sell kigurumis that are bat flavored so I am positive it counts as furry. There are also bird furries too so if you're having some identity crisis because you don't think you belong...YOU DO!!! and don't a crisis over it .

For those that don't watch south park...

One fairly serious/serious definition involves furry having part to do with totemic relationships with animals. If you're thinking Shaman going way back to antidilluvian times, you're in the right place. The distinct bonding which to us comes off as identification with a set of animals or a particular animal is a cornerstone of those old world ideals and furry today.