Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Really?

Angry Really?

So Today in school i was on this site were it shows people in horrible fashion. I was looking on to my friends computer and all of a sudden a picture of what looked like a *bdl came up! I was shocked, as my friend was laughing i felt bad for the guy. Needless to say when i got home i had to retrace our steps to go back to said picture. I clicked further to see the comments. Of course i read through them....Not so good. I think this further mores the idea for *bdl's to not come out. So heres the link cheek it out its quite shocking. http://poorlydressed.com/2010/01/06/...blic/#comments. Just a heads up as you can probably already tell many of the comments are not nice.

Part of me says that it's his fault for putting the photo on the internet. And it is. Yet, I still feel bad for him.

I don't feel bad for the guy at all. He put the picture on the Internet, and if people want to laugh at him, so be it.

Quote Originally Posted by Antropov View Post
    Part of me says that it's his fault for putting the photo on the internet. And it is. Yet, I still feel bad for him.
    I guess. He should of been more careful about were his picture went, but still he's (probably if not i have no idea about his clothing) one of us. How would you feel if you were in his shoes? Being called a sicko and stuff. I would feel pretty crappy. Although i doubt he will ever see this site or the comments...but still!

Quote Originally Posted by xxrunnerbabyxx View Post
    I guess. He should of been more careful about were his picture went, but still he's (probably if not i have no idea about his clothing) one of us. How would you feel if you were in his shoes? Being called a sicko and stuff. I would feel pretty crappy. Although i doubt he will ever see this site or the comments...but still!
    Nope, I still don't feel bad for him. He chose to put his picture on the Internet, where photos can be stolen easily. We all know that many people think we're sickos or pedos, which, to me, means that we should be more discreet with our fetishes or learn to deal with the flak we may get by showing off our kink in public.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleMonster View Post
    Nope, I still don't feel bad for him. He chose to put his picture on the Internet, where photos can be stolen easily. We all know that many people think we're sickos or pedos, which, to me, means that we should be more discreet with our fetishes or learn to deal with the flak we may get by showing off our kink in public.
    Yeah...you do have point. I still don't know a part of me still feels bad for the guy. Although it was a really stupid move to post it on the internet. Did you read some of the comments though? They weren't just saying bad things about him it was ALL of us. So yea you are correct in saying we should be more discreet. Thanks for your input for the people that have commented!

People are always going to say bad things about any group of people, so I don't really care that they misconceived the whole community. No skin off my nose, you know?

That i can agree with you on. Sometimes you have to just cover your ears be your self and do your stuff.
    Last edited by ThatOneGuy95; 26-May-2010 at 21:34. Reason: your*

Quote Originally Posted by LittleMonster View Post
    People are always going to say bad things about any group of people, so I don't really care that they misconceived the whole community. No skin off my nose, you know?
    This is especially true of a group that the general public finds bizarre and generally cannot understand. It sucks that we are perceived as such but I don't think that photos like that really help our public image if we can be said to have a public image.

Valid point absolutebedlam. The picture definitely did not help the image that we are portrayed as to the public.