Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: I Wore a Diaper to the Doctor's Office

Default I Wore a Diaper to the Doctor's Office

I have wore in public a couple of times and its fun but what I've always wanted to do is wear to the doctors office. It was always a fantasy I had but could never get the courage to do so.

A couple of days ago I had to go to the doctors and I just said why not. So i put a Depend Max Protection on and but my briefs over that and put on a pair of jeans. My mom drove me and we went to the doctor. The visit was for me but it was for me being sick.

It was a lady doctor and she was actually kinda pretty. My mom came in the room with me because she wanted to talk to the doctor. I was so nervous that the doctor was going to ask me to take my pants off, but ofcourse it never happened. She did check my breathing and lifted my shirt up from the back to check my breathing. Im pretty sure that she couldnt see my diaper but I was so excited when she did this. It was so awsome.

good for you might I suggest you take another title? this allmost makes it sound as if someone diapered you at the doctor's office :p

Quote Originally Posted by kevintje View Post
    good for you might I suggest you take another title? this allmost makes it sound as if someone diapered you at the doctor's office :p

Quote Originally Posted by kevintje View Post

I thought the same thing.... Does your Mom know you like diapers... That was a big risk you took. What if you were asked to drop your pants and your mom saw you were wearing a diaper?

generally, there's some kind of privacy when they ask you to drop trou.

I sure as hell wouldn't. When I go for my 6 month check up, I have to drop trow and get the old gloved finger up the ass. Talk about embarrassing! Then you have to wipe your ass while the doctor is talking to you, sort of nonchalantly. I had a bleeding ulcer, so this is part of the continued followup, as well as the prostate exam. Life is full of enough embarrassing moments without adding diapers into the mix.

maybe a bad thing to ask. if so please delete - but has anyone got a prostate exam and got a stiffy? or leaked a bit from it? if yes how did you hide it?

maybe a bad thing to ask. if so please delete - but has anyone got a prostate exam and got a stiffy? or leaked a bit from it? if yes how did you hide it?