Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Would you, could you?

Question Would you, could you?

For the sake of discussion, lets imagine that a new drug is found that will cause you to become a chronic bedwetter. It's inexpensive and easy to get. You have to take it every morning for a full year before you notice any effect at all and you can't miss a single morning or you'll have to start over, but after one year if you take one pill every morning, you will find yourself wetting the bed every night. The effects are irreversible. You will always need diapers at night and wake up wet every morning.

Question: Would you, Could you, take the pill religiously every morning for an entire year on the promice of becoming an incurable bedwetter?

I like diapers, but I wouldn't want to become incontinent, even if it would only be for the night, so no.

Havik

The fact it is irreversible is bad wetting every night could lead to huge issues a years worth of pills...

Despite all of this I would proubly still do it... lol.

Hmmm.... Despite the fact i doubt id remember to take a pill for an entire year, and the fact that im sure the effects would be gradual so you could stop say 6-month mark and only have incontinence for say 5 years...

But were runnign on the hypothetical here, i dont think i would, my whole life every night in diapers wether i wanted to or not...? nah, i'll pass...

Havik

It dose sound a little extreme... huh what ifs can be realy annoying

No I wouldn't. I love my diapers don't get me wrong. I like to wake up wet every now and again, but not every morning..... >.<
    There are just some night I like to pad up and and not want to wet. Then there are the other not that I wouldn't mind so much.
    I would rather take a pill that only affect the night you take it, and possibly that day as well.

Butterfly Mage

Ask anybody who is incontinent how much they like HAVING to wear diapers. Besides, no doctor on the planet would prescribe such a pill since it would violate the Hippocratic Oath.

Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly Mage View Post
    Ask anybody who is incontinent how much they like HAVING to wear diapers. Besides, no doctor on the planet would prescribe such a pill since it would violate the Hippocratic Oath.
    Probably sums this up. Being IC would just be an inconvenience and I am sure that no one would want to put that through themselves by choice for it to be irreversible.

Yes, Butterfly Mage,you are quite correct; I am not sure which article it is, but one of them states that doctors cannot prescribe medication or drugs known to cause serious harm, especially if they have never been medically approved, and a pill causing either type of incontinence falls under this heading....

No. Firstly, there's no way in hell I could take a pill every day for a year without forgetting at least once. Secondly, I don't want to be a bedwetter. Sure, it might be fun for a little while but I imagine that the novelty would quickly wear off and it would just become a hassle after that.