Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dry 24/7, updated website

Default Dry 24/7, updated website

I haven't tried these in the past, but from what they say on their website, they seem pretty good.
    From what i've read in the threads, they were already fairly thick, correct?

Here's what makes me really curious about them:

the acquisition layer has been removed since we now use a much thicker material on the top sheet

See their website, google "Dry 24/7"

These were great before, as good as the best, now they are simply the best, thickest, most durable and absorbant diaper on the market.
    Kind of a waste to wear overnight as an 8 or 9 hour sleep is no where enough to exceed their capacity.

In a time when the best diapers seem to be slowly going downhill Dry 24/7 really stepped up with this latest version, they actually seem to get it.

i agree with untrained. in my opinion these are absolutely hands-down the best diapers available anywhere, period. i won't even wear abena xplus or bambinos anymore -- they're just nowhere near as good as dry 24/7s. i just wish they were cheaper.

I agree too, awesome diaper.. just too costly!!!

Well, diaper for diaper, dollar for dollar, getting the case (4 packs) comes to about $1.40 a diaper, which is a pretty darn good price for such a great diaper. But then again, who has $100 bucks to shell out for diapers in one go? Or a hiding place big enough for that stash?

Since the site doesn't ship to Canada anymore, is there anywhere to get them up here?

Quote Originally Posted by untrained View Post
    These were great before, as good as the best, now they are simply the best, thickest, most durable and absorbant diaper on the market.
    Kind of a waste to wear overnight as an 8 or 9 hour sleep is no where enough to exceed their capacity.

In a time when the best diapers seem to be slowly going downhill Dry 24/7 really stepped up with this latest version, they actually seem to get it.
    I'll echo these sentiments. They're absolutely amazing and their capacity is like nothing I've ever seen, and I've tried pretty much all of the "high capacity" diapers out there except for Bambinos (but I've tried Secure X-Plus which I hear are pretty much the same thing).

Wow, didn't even know about these! Definitely going on my want to try list.

Quote Originally Posted by RetrieverPup View Post
    Since the site doesn't ship to Canada anymore, is there anywhere to get them up here?
    When did they start that?

Just went to the site :badday:

We could try contacting B4NS in Quebec, they are very dedicated to bringing the best products in for their customers, they recently brought in Bambinos. If they get enough requests for dry 24/7 they might stock them.

Sorry for the hijack, will start a new thread.
    Last edited by Koda; 27-May-2010 at 18:54.

i just got a sample pack from www.activediaper.com so far these things are friggin awsome!

---------- Post added 28-05-2010 at 02:34 AM ---------- Previous post was 27-05-2010 at 01:51 PM ----------

*sigh* I guess besides not shipping to Canada they don't want orders in the US either:

Dry Care LLC has cancelled the shipping label for the reason below:
    Label Did Not Print
    Your package will no longer be shipped using PayPal MultiOrder Shipping with U.S. Postal Service.

Ship From:
    Dry Care LLC
    1425 37th Street Suite #613
    brooklyn, NY 11218
    Business Name: Dry Care LLC
    Email: [email protected]

Not only that but it ran my payment thru 6 times for a case!!!! 6 Different tracking numbers. Holy crap dude! All got refunded but *has heart attack*.........

Update -They cancel the order and refund all the money but after all that I get a sample pack in the mail today?! *confused* oh well 2 free diapers
    Last edited by kitsiulla; 02-Jun-2010 at 22:45.