Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pokemon D/P and Pokemon Farm

Default Pokemon D/P and Pokemon Farm

So like I have been obsessing over this Pokemon Farm game for the Wii and I wanna upload all my legendaries in when it comes out. So im just curious if some one is willing to trade a me a Darkrai for a Deoxys.

I also need Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Celebi, Ho-oh, Groudon, Regirock, Regice, and Registeel, Manaphy, Shaymin, Arceus, Heatran, and Regigigas. But I don't have that many Deoxys. I only have 3..

DS code - 3265 1542 5581

Anyways Pokemon Farm looks awesome!

It seems pointless to me. There's no objective in that "game" and at least Animal Crossing has variety. All you can do here is communicate with your Pokémon (I think?).

I'm looking forward to LIT.

Well the game does look kinda pointless but I want to be able to put the Pokemon I worked hard to get into something cause I want to start a new game on my DS without the feeling I lost everything.

Quote Originally Posted by ScubaSteve View Post
    Well the game does look kinda pointless but I want to be able to put the Pokemon I worked hard to get into something cause I want to start a new game on my DS without the feeling I lost everything.
    Get Pokémon Battle Revolution?
    At least they get to keep their moves.

Nono, I think they mean that they want to transfer them to something, and be able to get them back. In that case, Pokemon ranch is what they want.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSunDS View Post
    Get Pokémon Battle Revolution?
    At least they get to keep their moves.
    Well DS, Battle Revolution is still 50 bucks and I don't really want to spend 50 bucks for a pokemon holden pen.

And Anon, I think once I start my new game over I won't be able to transfer the Pokemon back.

But I really want a Darkrai and Arceus

The darkrai event is coming to America, which should help nicely. Serebii has this to say. "Well,the official site last night revealed the data regarding the release of Darkrai for you to obtain it in the games. On May 31st and June 1st, in selected Toys 'R' Us stores across America, Darkrai will be given out. It is not known if they will give you Darkrai straight up or if they will give you the Membership Pass for you to obtain Darkrai yourself..."

I hope you will be able to go to one.

I wish they did it over Wi-Fi. I'd like NoA to give a little respect to Canada. >.>

I can already get darkrai. Well I already have a few. I use a Action Replay plus the Pokesav PC app.

With those two things I can change anything and everything in the game. I don't even train pokemon I just program the data in. I know its cheating but I am keeping my pokemon with in their legal/normal limits. Also if you do it right you wouldn't even be able to tell if you got a hacked pokemon from me or not. Even the games don't see it.

I would give you all any pokemon you want with moves you already want programed onto them but my dad still has not upgraded to DSL or cable modem yet. I could always go done to Mc'ds or starbucks and use their free Wi-fi. So maybe I could if you guys want to.

Well, I know one way to get one through cheating that is 1/2 legit. What you do, is use the walk through walls on the island where you saw Cresselia, then move to the island that has Darkrai. You can do the same thing with Shaymin. Supposedly, you can with Arceus, but I don't think so.