Thread: Hello

Default Hello

I guess you could call me a typical teenage guy with common interests such as anything remotely related to Japan (well....maybe not anything) Video games and so on. Personality-wise I think I'm pretty balanced. Adjusting my actions according to the situation at hand. I can be almost silent as the grave and louder than several simultaneous explosions an hour later. I can be very calm one minute and extremely hyper the next. Although I have not tried anything yet I'm keeping a very open mind and have a desire to broaden my horizons. Nice to meet everyone.

Welcome to our community ADISC! Feel free to post around!

Also seems like you have ADHD, ever heard of it? If so, ever been tested for it? Being hyper on and off is a pretty big symptom of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
    Welcome to our community ADISC! Feel free to post around!

Also seems like you have ADHD, ever heard of it? If so, ever been tested for it? Being hyper on and off is a pretty big symptom of it.
    yup, I've heard of it. Actually I have a minor case of ADD really. I can control my emotions pretty fine though. I more or less can choose when I want to be calm and when I want to be hyper. (sort of)

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu View Post
    Welcome to ADiSC. Are you DL or AB?
    I'm not totally sure. I haven't tried the diapers yet but I really want to. Unfortunately I usually have no money to buy any with.

Quote Originally Posted by Kxdeadx View Post
    yup, I've heard of it. Actually I have a minor case of ADD really. I can control my emotions pretty fine though. I more or less can choose when I want to be calm and when I want to be hyper. (sort of).
    Ah, my assumption was sort of right. Well I would not know from personal expeirance, but from seeing and knowing others with it. Good to hear it is some what controlable.

Ah, my assumption was sort of right. Well I would not know from personal expeirance, but from seeing and knowing others with it. Good to hear it is some what controlable.
    However there is one thing out of my control (mostly) have you ever heard of a disorder called Tourette syndrome? Although my case is minor, I do have it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kxdeadx View Post
    However there is one thing out of my control (mostly) have you ever heard of a disorder called Tourette syndrome? Although my case is minor, I do have it.
    Sorry to hear that, Yes I know of it, is yours physical or speech? or both? if you don't mind me asking.

Sorry to hear that, Yes I know of it, is yours physical or speech? or both? if you don't mind me asking.
    Physical, but like I said it's very minor. I either mess w/ my hands (people have compared it to plotting something evil ) or rub my nose.