Thread: hi everyone :)

Smile hi everyone :)

hello to the adisc community, im new here, im 17 and im a tb/dl but more a dl than a tb. i dont talk (post) lots, or very much at all, i usually to keep to myself. other than that, im happy to have found a place where there are others like me.
    (p.s. the main reason i dont post and stuff is mainly because i have a hard time explaining what im trying to say)

Welcome to ADISC! Hope you enjoy your time here on this site! Would you care to tell us a little more about yourself? Hobbies, interests of that sorts?

(p.s. the main reason i dont post and stuff is mainly because i have a hard time explaining what im trying to say)
    Actually, I believe that your intro post is pretty coherent and possibly not one of the worst things I have seen at this site, and I have seen pretty atrocious attempts at a post. Don't worry, we don't bite!

Quote Originally Posted by tk7432 View Post
    Would you care to tell us a little more about yourself? Hobbies, interests of that sorts?
    sure, i didnt really think about that lol. i like playing games and playing pool/billiards, drawing/doodling, watching tv, basically more of a inside person....and i totally just zoned out for 20 minutes lol <-- im also easily distracted :p

Valence

Welcome to ADISC.

So... what's with the name?

GaashaHuzzah

Quote Originally Posted by tk7432 View Post
    Welcome to ADISC! Hope you enjoy your time here on this site! Would you care to tell us a little more about yourself? Hobbies, interests of that sorts?

Actually, I believe that your intro post is pretty coherent and possibly not one of the worst things I have seen at this site, and I have seen pretty atrocious attempts at a post. Don't worry, we don't bite!
    Exception to the rule, right here.

Also, welcome to ADISC, that guy.

my name? its just a nickname that my older brother gave me when i was younger because i did some really crazy (and stupid) things.

Welcome to our community ADISC! Try not to be too much of a loner, and post around some!

I also like playing pool, I am pretty good at it too!

Welcome to ADISC.
    What do you draw, and what is your favorite TV show?

what do i draw? i dont really draw it, just doodle and it usually turns out unique and neat looking(when i do draw/doodle, i usually make it symmetrical), and for favorite tv show, it would be either Destination Truth or Operation Repo.