Thread: NYC diaperboy/big bro here!

Default NYC diaperboy/big bro here!

Hi boys and girls!

I'm a 28 gay bloke in NYC checking out the site. There are so many great threads!

I'm in a great LTR with my boyfriend and we live together. He knows all about my crinkley hobby but sadly isn't into the scene. ::sniff::

A few years ago, I was very much the diaperboy (going 24/7 for around 6 months, etc...). But lately, I've switchedinto the big bro mode. I'd love to take a shy, nervous guy and help/encourage him into getting deeper into the abdl lifestyle.

But! I doubt the bf would like that so it's on hold until/if things change.

Maybe I can trick my bf into pampers

I've started wearing to work which is scarry/fun.

I'm a bambino guy

Welcome to ADISC! Hope you enjoy your time here on this site! Do you have any hobbies or interests that you would like to share with us? Yankees fan?

Welcome to our community ADISC!

Feel free to post around the forums as much as you'd like.

Quote Originally Posted by nyccuddlecub View Post

A few years ago, I was very much the diaperboy (going 24/7 for around 6 months, etc...). But lately, I've switchedinto the big bro mode. I'd love to take a shy, nervous guy and help/encourage him into getting deeper into the abdl lifestyle.
    Nice thing. Do you mist the diaper days?

I get crinkly more lately, yes. But I look the part of a big bro and I know just how a cute lil abdl guy would like to be treated, cared for, etc.

Who knows. I hope to get mf bf crinkling before too long.