Thread: how to wear three diapers and baby diaper liner at work

jcooper

Default how to wear three diapers and baby diaper liner at work

one problem in wearing multi layer diapers is having them not show - well i find that if i wear really baggy pants that i can wear three diapers and also insert one goodnight baby diaper as a liner and with the baby diaper and two of the other adult diapers slit so the pee will flow from one to the next i can wear that all day and keep peeing - i do really enjoy the feeling of the bulk and the wetness and warmth as the diapers fill during the day -

do others find ways of enjoying multi layer diapers and wearing that all day long with out major leaking -

I also find that black pants really help hide the fact if the diaper does leak during the day -

Quote Originally Posted by jcooper View Post
    one problem in wearing multi layer diapers is having them not show - well i find that if i wear really baggy pants that i can wear three diapers and also insert one goodnight baby diaper as a liner and with the baby diaper and two of the other adult diapers slit so the pee will flow from one to the next i can wear that all day and keep peeing - i do really enjoy the feeling of the bulk and the wetness and warmth as the diapers fill during the day -

do others find ways of enjoying multi layer diapers and wearing that all day long with out major leaking -

I also find that black pants really help hide the fact if the diaper does leak during the day -
    I cant do the work I do in a thick diaper. forces me to walk bow legged & throws my back out XD Only time I can enjoy getting bulked up like that is when I am home & doing nothing. Which is a rare occasion :/

I myself do not do work (or anything out of my house) in a multi-layered diaper, but I thought: If you want it to go unnoticed, you could start wearing a kilt. After a few days, most people will be used to it, so you could easily start wearing under it.

I don't do it at work, but I wear like that on my weekends when I'm out and about doing errands, or shopping at the mall. It's funny, because I too slit the diapers!! Hehe, I thought I was the only one doing it.

jcooper

Putting slits in multi layer diapers works guite well for me - if i cut slits in two of them and then top that with a third and also use a large kitchen garbage bag as a makeshift diaper liner I can pee in that all day long and fill all three without major leaking. The warmth and the bulk and weight of the full diapers is a turn on for me too. Also being out in public with all three full and taking the risk of someone noticing adds to the excitment for me - how about you

Meh, I'd rather not be found out, but I truly like wearing out in public.