Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Old TBDL Member

Default Old TBDL Member

Hello you guys. I used to be a member at the old forums tbdl
    known as shaqfoo. I really enjoy the community in that the subject of diapers is taken in a serious but not perverted way. I had some bad experiences with creepy old guys in diapers on other forums.

I am conflicted about diapers and sometimes I repress urges to wear them as I was caught by my parents. As a consequence, I underwent intense therapies to try and destroy these urges. The only thing they have done is really make me feel ashamed of a part of myself sometimes.

I am a very open guy. I love exploring new places and learning new things. I enjoy activities such as reading and playing video games. I like doing outdoor activities such as bicycling, hiking and camping. Cooking is quite possibly my favourite thing to do. I hope to become involved in the culinary industry one day.

Another hidden aspect of me is that I have used psychedlics such as mushrooms, ayahuasca, and DMT in attempts to expand my consciousness. However I realize this is not the place to discuss these sorts of things so I won't say any more on the subject.

Welcome to ADISC! I hope you enjoy your time here as well as knowing that we are a support community here. I wasn't here at the time of TBDL but am pretty old here myself apparently. I appreciate that you took your time with the introduction here, which is a rarity for me in posting in them. I hope that we here can provide the support for the *b/dl lifestyle for you as well as anything else up on your mind.

Interesting you would be forced into therapy for the diapers but not the drugs. It happened to me too when I was in college. There were other things wrong with me so it was a logical place. Anyway, welcome to the site. You have a lot of interesting hobbies. As for me, I'm a musician and I love riding my bike on our bike trail. There's nothing like the great outdoors. It helps me think.

Quote Originally Posted by Arekusu View Post
    As a consequence, I underwent intense therapies to try and destroy these urges. The only thing they have done is really make me feel ashamed of a part of myself sometimes.

I hope to become involved in the culinary industry one day.

Another hidden aspect of me is that I have used psychedlics such as mushrooms, ayahuasca, and DMT in attempts to expand my consciousness. However I realize this is not the place to discuss these sorts of things so I won't say any more on the subject.
    First off welcome to our communinty ADISC! Actually welcome back to the new and improved TBDL! haha!

Please do not be ashamed of who you are, it is a waste. Due to the fact there is nothing you or anyone else can do to change the way you are. Be happy who you are. If it was not for being like us, then your concious would not be expanded to this perspective! :wink:

As for the hallucinogens, I have also experimented with mushrooms years ago. So I can understand what, but you are right, this is not the correct forum to discuss it. Although to discuss, just post about it in the mature topics, that would be the right place for that.

Sorry I do not remember that name from when I was on TBDL but I look forward to getting to know you around the forums!

Nozomi, what was your old avatar? I think I remember the name Mysika.

I think I might remember you actually, although it is a bit faint. I'm glad to see that some old members are sticking around. I was browsing and it was nice to see Peachy's awesome seasonal peach again.

And Dogboy, I was caught when I was 14 by my parents. I told my sister and then she ratted me out. I started trying hallucinogens later, and as a result of being caught before has taught me to become much more secretive

Quote Originally Posted by Arekusu View Post
    I am conflicted about diapers and sometimes I repress urges to wear them as I was caught by my parents. As a consequence, I underwent intense therapies to try and destroy these urges. The only thing they have done is really make me feel ashamed of a part of myself sometimes.
    I wish something could be done about quacks who don't know what the hell they're doing! They focus on "fixing" you with unfair mind games rather than helping. If what you're doing doesn't hurt anyone, then there should be no reason to be ashamed. Those jerks should be fired or something! Anyway, welcome back!