Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So I came out to my roommate

Zeit

Default So I came out to my roommate

Hey all,

A while back I was on here talking about how I had a feeling that my roommate might've snooped through my closet, and consequently my stash, when I had moved into my place last September.

I first thought she was onto me when she joked / dropped a few hints about diapers (walking through grocery aisle for care products: "Are you good for diapers?") Well...

I confronted her about it a few months ago during a night of drunken debauchery over a meal at a restaurant. I pretty much just asked her out of the blue if she had ever went through my things. She assured me she hadn't but was really curious as to why I was so serious. From there I told her "If I tell you, this goes with you to the grave, ok?".

She was sort of shocked but she recovered pretty fast. It wasn't exactly what she expected but she's somewhat familiar with the fetish scene so it wasn't totally out of the blue. Since then, it hasn't really ever been brought up but she's fine with it; we just don't talk about sex in general.

So that makes two people I've told so far, the other being my girlfriend (who is reading over my shoulder).

In any case, just thought I'd share that with you guys. Hope the next time you accidentally out yourself, it goes as smoothly as it did for me.

Zeit

This seems like it should either go into the "Have you told anyone" thread or it should have been a blog. There isn't much for a poster to say.

Zeit

That's true, perhaps I will blog that.

In any case, has anyone else had some varying degrees of success in telling others?

Dang you live with TWO girls!?!? You lucky *****!!! Haha just joking!

Glad you told her and she accepted it! Thats always a good relief to have!

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
    Dang you live with TWO girls!?!? You lucky *****!!!
    Yes, but he has a crazy landlord named Mr. Roper and has to act gay whenever Mr. Roper is around.

Zeit

Quote Originally Posted by closet dl View Post
    Yes, but he has a crazy landlord named Mr. Roper and has to act gay whenever Mr. Roper is around.
    Well technically I don't live with two women but for the sake of the Three's Company reference, sure.

Quote Originally Posted by closet dl View Post
    Well if that is the case, then that should would be a pain in the ass to come and leave the place, in worry of running into him . :laughing:

I told to my roommate before we moved in because we both are so open minded people. My friend was ok with it and reason because I told about my hobby is: it's not so stressful when I don't have to fear that if I will get caught.

Smile

I hope someday to have a woman in my life who supports me in my AB/DL ways. I want to feel the comfort and relaxation we all know that I speak of. Hello to all, I'm new here.

I have a similar story!

I came out to my roomate too and he's cool enough to the point that I can wear around him as long as i covered up.
    He's my best friend and I felt the need to tell him ecause he's an awesome guy!

at first he was turned off by it but as I said before he dosent care if I wear as long as I dont put it in the open and cover up.

there have been a few ackward situations though but I think it has brought us closer together.

You know you have a good friend when he accepts you for who you are!