Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: sex?

cooltoast300

Default sex?

I'm a gay fur in his teen years but I just want to start a thread about something serious. Lately I have had strong feeling for other boys and I have been wanting sex, don't take this the wrong way I know its wrong at such a young age but how to I get wrid of these feelings?

It is completely natural to have sexual desires at your age. For men, they will usually have sexual desires between the ages of 13-17. I am 17 and have just had those desires. I a bisexual and am waiting for college to get into a relationship. But understand that these feelings are completely natural and can't really be suppressed. I would suggest the natural release therapy in masturbation, but I would say still since you're 15 you are just fine.

cooltoast300

Thanks for the advice, ummm I have masturbated before but I kinda wanted some male to male contact, but I can wait till I'm 18.

Quote Originally Posted by cooltoast300 View Post
    Thanks for the advice, ummm I have masturbated before but I kinda wanted some male to male contact, but I can wait till I'm 18.
    Everyone wants whatever the "real thing" is that they are sexually attracted to. However, between the potential social and legal issues of sex between minors, it's generally wise to just wait until you're 18 and/or in college. You have decades ahead of you to have sex.

Quote Originally Posted by NutFreeFruitcake View Post
    Everyone wants whatever the "real thing" is that they are sexually attracted to. However, between the potential social and legal issues of sex between minors, it's generally wise to just wait until you're 18 and/or in college. You have decades ahead of you to have sex.
    ^ this and adding that when you are in high school its more of a status figure if you have had sex rather than it being with someone who you truly love. Just wait until you are 18 and find someone who you truly love.

Eighteen is not the legal age of consent in the entire United States. Every state has its own laws regarding ages of consent. The reason many people think its 18 is because it's seen that way on TV and on different media that has been massively produced here in California where the state's AOC is 18. In fact, the majority of states have their A'sOC set to 16.

In Maryland, the AOC is 16. But DracosWing, I still think that it is not that big of a concept for him to have sex that early. The urges are natural, but to me I think that people who have sex in high school aren't necessarily proud of it.

Age of Consent By State

Besides, while the 'real thing' might be what you want, you can still give yourself a pretty good time with just your hand and some vasaline. It's like they say, the best sex is mostly in the mind. So, you should find yourself a solitary room for a few hours, and just play to your heart's content. I do it all the time. It's probably not comparable to the real thing, but it works wonders.

I totally agree. My post wasn't to encourage him to have sex right away, I was just trying to correct everyone's advice to wait until he's 18. Contrary to popular belief, 18 is not the magical American age.
    My advice in that field is to wait to have sex with someone you care about. There's no need to whore it up so early. You've your entire life for that. In the mean time, make the first time count for something.