Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Adisc AB/DL Online Rolepaying game

Default Adisc AB/DL Online Rolepaying game

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/6212669/logo.png

The ADISC AB/Dl Roleplaying game
    -Name to be decided by YOU!

Game social group!

Announcing the upcoming game I'm working on. Currently in closed alpha testing. Will be announcing closed Beta soon. Anyone interested, join up in the social group!

Game synopsis

Welcome to a world where you are in control. Meet up with your ADISC pals and roleplay like you have never roleplayed before with your highly customizable character. Make a family, adopt a member, rent an apartment, go shopping, browse the world. The choices are endless.
    Incorporate your own ideas into the game and effect the development by making choices in the Social Group Discussions, starting with an official name for the game! - If your name is chosen, you'll remember every time someone mentions it.

Get involved. Rolepaying on ADISC is evolving to a new level.

Features!
    *Planned ADISC logon integration. Making logon quick and easy, and protecting your adisc name against registration by another user! Plus peace of mind with integrated ban management from adisc. Keeping roleplay a fun experience!

*Customizable diaper system. Your character can be as regressed as you want to be. Want to be trained, but use diapers for fun? No problem! Don't want any control, we can do this too! - Your character, your choice. And if we don't have the option you want, request it!

*Inbuilt family and Apartment system: Want an ADISC family? Going to adopt a fellow ADISC member? Maybe you already have! Make it real with adoption in-game. Plus, a few parental options become available...

*Large map: With shopping centers, restaurants, clinics, Nurseries, a beach, swimming centers, apartment complex's houses and more! Plus, a planned separate maps for holidays!

*User intractable objects: All objects are intractable! We don't place useless computers that don't do anything! Plus the radios actually work!

*Furry support!: Create your fursona and play with others! Play in the same world. Freedom to express your furry side. Plus in game shopping for furry items. (Not listed as pet supplies, however!)

*In game management: For a peace of mind. A select few players who are able to solve sticky situations like lost keys, unnecessary abuse, foul rp, or anything undesirable. Make sure your game isn't ruined because someone is in a bad mood.

And many, many more features, plus more to come! Join the official Social group for the game for up to date news, development logs, newsletters and more! Including sneak peaks at the game and a chance to help beta test!

Join the Social Group now!

GaashaHuzzah

I just lost it D:

But anyway, cool idea~

I like the idea *joins group*, but have some questions:
    What kind of game will it be, text, flash, 3d, etc?
    Will you do this all alone? There are probably some people on this forum with expertise and the will to help (sorry, I am not good at things like this, or I would help you)
    Will it required downloaded programs, or be an online game?

And one advice, which I think is very important: Doin't bite off more then you can chew. Really, maybe it is better to start small with only one partial world to test it out, find bugs, see how popular it is and see what could be improved, etc. But if you think you can do it all at once, please, be my guest.

SO it's Second Life / IMVU that's more amatuer and exclusive to ADISC?

Quote Originally Posted by diapersrulez View Post
    I like the idea *joins group*, but have some questions:
    What kind of game will it be, text, flash, 3d, etc?
    Will you do this all alone? There are probably some people on this forum with expertise and the will to help (sorry, I am not good at things like this, or I would help you)
    Will it required downloaded programs, or be an online game?

And one advice, which I think is very important: Doin't bite off more then you can chew. Really, maybe it is better to start small with only one partial world to test it out, find bugs, see how popular it is and see what could be improved, etc. But if you think you can do it all at once, please, be my guest.
    The game is 2-dimensional graphical with a text chat pane.
    Currently I am the only developer. when the game gets on to it's own feet I may look at getting second developer
    The game requires a client (small, and non ab/dl related) the actual game is stored on the server. No game files are downloaded to the client.

As per advice: That's what the Beta and Alpha testing is for.

---------- Post added at 01:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Nozomi View Post
    SO it's Second Life / IMVU that's more amatuer and exclusive to ADISC?
    Pretty much. It's 2D and far less graphically amazing as SL.
    This also means the client is very small, and it uses very little bandwidth, and can run on netbooks, older laptops and older computers without an issue.

Plus writing our own game means we get *far* more control than you Gould get through SL.
    And yes, the intention is to make it exclusive to ADISC members.

Havik

I got a suggestion how about making it so you can set your avatars age or mayby in intervels like newborn infant toddler child pre teen teen adult elder that would be cool!

Sound awesome! I hope you will actually complete this project. I always hear of cool games that end up never being made.

Quote Originally Posted by silversnake View Post
    I got a suggestion how about making it so you can set your avatars age or mayby in intervels like newborn infant toddler child pre teen teen adult elder that would be cool!
    Already incorporated.

---------- Post added at 11:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ShippoFox View Post
    Sound awesome! I hope you will actually complete this project. I always hear of cool games that end up never being made.
    Gone too far now to not complete it!